SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its all over now Psychic News lives again

Go down

Its all over now Psychic News lives again Empty Its all over now Psychic News lives again

Post by jock Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:08 pm

http://spiritofpn.wordpress.com/2011/10/05/3347/
A statement from Minister Eric Hatton,
chairman of the J.V. Trust.

My fellow trustees and I are absolutely delighted to announce that yesterday, 4th October 2011, ownership of Psychic News, its archives and other assets passed to the J.V. Trust.

Minister Eric Hatton

jock

Back to top Go down

Its all over now Psychic News lives again Empty Re: Its all over now Psychic News lives again

Post by jock Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:50 am

It is good news the PN is to survive but at what cost to all spiritualists it is financed by the JV trust and I am not convinced it fully complies with the trusts aim. The PN will not be an independent paper as it is claimed YES it will be independent of the SNU however the policies will be controlled by the owners that is the trustees of the trust. It is already evident by a lot of the comments allowed on the SPN site there is an anti SNU and an anti David Thompson campaign and I feel this could spill over in to the PN itself. I am not happy with David Thompson’s healing ethics however I advise any-one who wishes to attend his séances to go and make up their own mind for themselves. I am a class B member of the SNU have been an office bearer of an SNU church and served on the SIDC for four years and I do not agree with a lot the NEC are doing due to an Anglican Church based influence within it (you only have to look at their plans for minister-ship of the SNU to see that) however there are a lot of gems within the movement to compensate. I have a question how is it the trust can finance this venture to support the PN yet I have not heard of any other spiritualist paper that gets the same support L&L Jock

jock

Back to top Go down

Its all over now Psychic News lives again Empty Re: Its all over now Psychic News lives again

Post by jock Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:57 pm

http://spiritofpn.wordpress.com/2011/10/24/psychic-news-%e2%80%93-there-is-no-death/
Looks like they have read my thoughts things have moved on

jock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down