SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Magazines & other interesting matters

4 posters

Go down

Two Magazines & other interesting matters Empty Two Magazines & other interesting matters

Post by Concerned Reader Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:35 pm

Sad

Last edited by Admin on Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:09 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : never mind Note the Admin edit was just to change the title, the original poster had removed the content)

Concerned Reader

Back to top Go down

Two Magazines & other interesting matters Empty Re: Two Magazines & other interesting matters

Post by mac Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:18 pm

You'd have to expand on this before I have any clue what you're asking about......

And which two magazines are you referring to - have you raised your concerns with the editorial staff?

mac

Back to top Go down

Two Magazines & other interesting matters Empty Re: Two Magazines & other interesting matters

Post by mac Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:58 pm

Concerned Reader wrote: Sad

Never mind why you deleted your original posting?

Guess you didn't have anything important to say in the first place?

' Concerned Reader'? It doesn't look that way, more like a trouble-stirrer with a weak agenda.

Mad

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by jock Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:03 pm

http://spiritofpn.wordpress.com/2010/11/03/93/

http://www.psychicsnews.co.uk/index.html

Here are two versions of the PN how-ever there is a third, Psychic News which apears to have been purchased by the JV trust and for whom is the question I feel Roy Stenman may have the key

Last edited by jock on Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

jock

Back to top Go down

Post by jock Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:07 pm

The liquidator published an advertisement inviting offers from all
interested parties for an indefinite licence to publish the paper and the
exclusive right to hold and use the archives or outright purchase of the
rights and all assets and access to archives or a percentage interest of
up to 100% in a charitable company owning the rights to be licensed. At
the first meeting of the Liquidation Committee, held on 19th May, the
liquidator confirmed that the ownership of the disputed assets had been
settled and the company’s assets were in process of being sold to the
JV Trust, who had made the highest offer: following the sale of the
assets the liquidators would be agreeing the claims of creditors and any
dividend to be paid.
2.10 Meetings
http://www.snu.org.uk/news/agminterim2011.pdf

jock

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:05 am

Certainly with the first post removed I just have a suspicion that this thread has gone in a different direction. I must thank Jock for posting the link to the members pre AGM papers.

This gave me a sight of the latest information about what is happening on Psychic News plus some other good tit bits. Reading these papers in conjunction with Sue Farrow's excellent report on the AGM http://spiritofpn.wordpress.com/2011/07/22/snu-agm-2011/ gives a lot of food for both thought and comment.

I must say two sections just reinforce my view that Bruton is intent upon having a Minister appointed to every church, or in remote areas delegated to a few. I suspect he then has a concept of creating a fund so that they are paid for these duties. Then we will find a Ministership becomes mandatory for NEC membership and you have an orthodox religion utilising, so it seems, Christian style vestments. Of course the gap between actual church numbers and minister numbers could be closed by a Dalby Rd style sale of Churches under supervision which would then help create the necessary funds.

Last edited by Admin on Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:13 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : dyslexic fingers)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:11 am

Time, then, for committed Spiritualists to withdraw from this failed and corrupt organisation.

I'm thankful I was never moved to become a member....

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down