SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

good seance trumpets!! ?????????????

5 posters

Go down

good seance trumpets!! ????????????? Empty good seance trumpets!! ?????????????

Post by Jane Lyzell Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:37 pm

http://campaign.r20.constantcontact.com/render?llr=qxdvaudab&v=001jZ0SncZoWrOKHCdEla5rhKuLtFYUDU4z4SAqqjsqRZ2B-HnkF5JuIzEGYh_TB6iVNN1WhGaAyWgPrteWJX2_0nWiRNHwazZcmzh6kSez8oH0lK1mQ5psGQ%3D%3D

http://www.banyanretreat.com/shop/products.html

I'm in shock - what is happening in physical mediumship - it will be a circus!

trumpets' are for the voices to come trou - not trumpet shows - what do you think about this topic ? Shocked

Love Jane
Jane Lyzell
Jane Lyzell

Back to top Go down

good seance trumpets!! ????????????? Empty Re: good seance trumpets!! ?????????????

Post by Wes Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:08 pm

Do they have little speakers in them and wireless hookups?

Very Happy
Wes
Wes

Back to top Go down

good seance trumpets!! ????????????? Empty Re: good seance trumpets!! ?????????????

Post by Admin Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:13 am

Lol very pretty trumpets Jane but what is the point in a dark circle and as you say why do we have to have flying trumpets (with which the person reccomending these products has been known to hit a seance aprticipant quite hard).

Trumpets are for voice quite right and its time we went back to that. Actually if anyone knows how to get a trumpet, some old fashiones slates to try psychography and various other seance paraphenalia we are looking to start an occasional series of hystorical style "seances" in dim red light of course.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:14 am

Wes and yes if that fails we may try the speakers and a radio mike sysetm wired in another room. Hmm no if it fails we will just try again
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:51 am

I couldn't decide if the advert was simply a leg-pull.....

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Lyzell Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:44 am

Wes wrote:Do they have little speakers in them and wireless hookups?

Very Happy

Yea it makes you wonder affraid
Jane Lyzell
Jane Lyzell

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Lyzell Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:53 am

Admin wrote:Lol very pretty trumpets Jane but what is the point in a dark circle and as you say why do we have to have flying trumpets (with which the person reccomending these products has been known to hit a seance aprticipant quite hard).

Trumpets are for voice quite right and its time we went back to that. Actually if anyone knows how to get a trumpet, some old fashiones slates to try psychography and various other seance paraphenalia we are looking to start an occasional series of hystorical style "seances" in dim red light of course.

Onece you have seen a levetated trumpet and as it is nowe dayes "trumpethshowes" Shocked its boring and makes me wounder why are an inteligent spirit world palying arounde as a circus!? makes no sens  good seance trumpets!! ????????????? 382644

but a trumpet whit a vouce coming oute of it - thats a difference woohoo and that is what the trumpets are for Very Happy and that is marveles - to talk to youre loved onece - trou a trumpet!

I do beliv you shuld make youre one trumpet youre self for eatsh cirkel and the spiritfrends whill help you to understand how Smile

and my God we have to goo back to genuin physical mediumship - as alec Harris and leslie flint - this fluu market in physical mediumship has to stop.

Love Jane
Jane Lyzell
Jane Lyzell

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:09 pm

I totally agree with you Jane. Start again from scratch with one rule dim red light I am sure the Guides will work with people on that after all it reflects trust both ways.

Jim
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zerdini Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:14 am

mac wrote:I couldn't decide if the advert was simply a leg-pull.....

It is not a leg-pull. David Thompson is promoting the Banyan Retreat on his website.

zerdini

Back to top Go down

Post by zerdini Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:16 am

and my God we have to goo back to genuin physical mediumship - as alec Harris and leslie flint - this fluu market in physical mediumship has to stop.

Neither Leslie Flint nor Alec Harris used trumpets in their seances!

zerdini

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Lyzell Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:47 pm

zerdini wrote:

I dident say the have Wink - one I knowe hade it was oers swedish physical medium Ernst Broberg - and thos trumpets he had upp to 3-4 at the same time - vere just for spiritvouices and thuthshing pirat
Have a nice day!
Love Jane
Jane Lyzell
Jane Lyzell

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Lyzell Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:48 pm

Admin wrote:I totally agree with you Jane. Start again from scratch with one rule dim red light I am sure the Guides will work with people on that after all it reflects trust both ways.

Jim
agree Very Happy
Jane Lyzell
Jane Lyzell

Back to top Go down

Post by zerdini Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:59 pm

Jane Lyzell wrote:
zerdini wrote:

I dident say the have Wink - one I knowe hade it was oers swedish physical medium Ernst Broberg - and thos trumpets he had upp to 3-4 at the same time - vere just for spiritvouices and thuthshing pirat
Have a nice day!
Love Jane

Jane, did you ever sit with Ernst Broberg? He passed in 1977.

I sat with both the mediums you mentioned namely Leslie Flint and Alec Harris.

zerdini

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Lyzell Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:59 pm

Unforthenely i dident No but I have spoken whit them ho has - and I have seans dokuments from him - and i have spoken to him in spirit Wink

I knowe you sat whit the old mediums leslie and Alec and have heard youre lectures about that - marveles - and I think that is what we have to go back too Smile I love you
Jane Lyzell
Jane Lyzell

Back to top Go down

Post by zerdini Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:45 pm

Jane Lyzell wrote:Unforthenely i dident No but I have spoken whit them ho has - and I have seans dokuments from him - and i have spoken to him in spirit Wink

I knowe you sat whit the old mediums leslie and Alec and have heard youre lectures about that - marveles - and I think that is what we have to go back too Smile I love you

We cannot go back, Jane - we can only go forward. We can, however, try to emulate the examples the pioneers set and try to follow in their footsteps. It takes patience, harmony and dedication when sitting in circles for development.

zerdini

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Lyzell Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:27 pm

That is exaktly what i ment Wink
Love Jane
Jane Lyzell
Jane Lyzell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down