SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An obsurity virtual tour of cemetry Allan Kardec is buried

2 posters

Go down

An obsurity virtual tour of cemetry Allan Kardec is buried Empty An obsurity virtual tour of cemetry Allan Kardec is buried

Post by Admin Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:14 am

http://www.pere-lachaise.com/perelachaise.htm
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

An obsurity virtual tour of cemetry Allan Kardec is buried Empty Re: An obsurity virtual tour of cemetry Allan Kardec is buried

Post by Left Behind Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:42 pm

Here in New Orleans, we bury our loved ones in above-ground crypts also. But the costs of same are getting very expensive, and the modern trend is toward mausoleum "wall vaults". That's how my wife is buried, and how I will be when my time comes to discard this carcass.

Jim

Left Behind

Back to top Go down

An obsurity virtual tour of cemetry Allan Kardec is buried Empty Re: An obsurity virtual tour of cemetry Allan Kardec is buried

Post by Left Behind Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:07 pm

Many famous people are buried there: Maria Callas, Sarah Bernhardt, Eugent Delacroix. . . just names I stumbled across, without even searching the index.

Kardec's tomb is unusual: and note the flowers placed there.

Jim

Left Behind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down