SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elongation of mediums

2 posters

Go down

Elongation of mediums Empty Elongation of mediums

Post by Dronfieldman Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:06 pm

Vol. 5, No. 5 of the PIONEER, gives examples of mediums of the past appearing to elongate their bodies, e.g. D D Hume and James Morse. Suggestions are made as to how trickery could have been used to produce this effect. The article asks whether such a medium will ever again come to light. Well, yes, they have. On two occasions, since the 1980s, I have seen transfiguration mediums grow in height. One was a seated lady, whose name I forget. The other was Queenie Nixon, taken over by her guide (called Paul, I think) at the end of the séance, who stood her up to give the benediction. Whilst taken over, she was significantly taller than her normal self.

Dronfieldman

Back to top Go down

Elongation of mediums Empty Re: Elongation of mediums

Post by mac Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:30 am

Queenie Nixon was a small individual.  I saw her giving a demonstration, in Mansfield's Spiritualist Church, of transfiguration when I wore but a lad, well I was about 22 I think! Compared with now I was just a lad and it was another decade and a half before any of this 'stuff' kicked off, eventually changing my life forever.

mac

Back to top Go down