SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Healing prayers for Anna

2 posters

Go down

Healing prayers for Anna Empty Healing prayers for Anna

Post by Wes Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:23 am

The Volunteer Coordinator at the neighbourhood centre I volunteer at has recently been diagnosed with throat cancer, and after surgery is not looking very good at all. At this time of year it's worth remembering that not everyone is able to look to the future with confidence or optimism. I ask that anyone that can spare a healing thought or prayer to please send them Anna's way, and to all those who don't have a lot to celebrate this December.

Wes
Wes
Wes

Back to top Go down

Healing prayers for Anna Empty Re: Healing prayers for Anna

Post by hiorta Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:15 am

Very true Wes.
As a former Samaritan I well know how awful is the approach of the 'season of festivity' and dreaded by many lonely and bereaved souls.
As well as the inner darkness of their thoughts, the external gloom experienced as everything normally closes down for the never-ending few days and brings a depressing sense of abandonment adding to their despondency.
When they seek inner comfort, the world seems to only cater for material excess, for useless make believe.
hiorta
hiorta

Back to top Go down