I really need help

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: I really need help

Post by normy on Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:31 pm

Kavon85 wrote:
normy wrote:
Technically, Spiritualism, as found in the SNU Churches or Centres, is a recognised religion within the law. It has it's own Ministers, and you can state it as your religion if you want to, on census forms.
The First Principle, the Fatherhood of God, can be interpreted in any way you want, for example a personal God, Nature, Great Spirit, First Cause etc etc.
It is a unique religion, because it's Principles can accept those people with any other religion, or none. There are no dogmas, providing that you believe that the spirit world is a reality, and we should lead a 'good life' (hard to define) as the Principles suggest.

I am a Modern Spiritualist as mac would say, and I regard it as a way of life more than anything, not a God-centred religion. I choose to enter Spiritualism on census forms as my religion, because it is the closest to what I believe is the truth about our human condition, although I am not a regular Spiritualist Church attender.



Here is something else I am struggling with. I believe that not matter what kind of life we live on earth we will all go to "heaven" anything done here stays here because it wasn't who we really are. Our soul would not suffer for what the mind does. I read recently on a spiritualism site that if you are an "evil" person on earth you will experience that negativity in the after life. is this true??

Right Kavon85, I will assume you're not a tyre-kicker, and I will try to answer you in my own way, although what mac and others said covered the basics very well.
You have your physical body. If you believe that when the physical brain dies, your 'mind', the real 'you', dies also with it, then you are in the same camp as most scientists and also atheists, who are purely mechanistic in their thinking. When the brain dies, that's it, black hole, nothing afterwards.
Spiritualists cannot accept this, because we know there is survival after physical death by evidence we've known in our lives. 'You' transform in to a non-physical form which you might call your spirit, soul, mind, never mind the word used. You are exactly the same when you pass over as before, have to live with yourself and all your memories, and gravitate towards those you are compatible with, and loved ones. Like attracts like, you will be in the vibration you deserve by your Earth development. There's no escape from personal responsibility and coming to terms with your life on the Earth plane. Very Happy
avatar
normy


Back to top Go down

Re: I really need help

Post by Kavon85 on Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:15 pm

normy wrote:
Kavon85 wrote:
normy wrote:
Technically, Spiritualism, as found in the SNU Churches or Centres, is a recognised religion within the law. It has it's own Ministers, and you can state it as your religion if you want to, on census forms.
The First Principle, the Fatherhood of God, can be interpreted in any way you want, for example a personal God, Nature, Great Spirit, First Cause etc etc.
It is a unique religion, because it's Principles can accept those people with any other religion, or none. There are no dogmas, providing that you believe that the spirit world is a reality, and we should lead a 'good life' (hard to define) as the Principles suggest.

I am a Modern Spiritualist as mac would say, and I regard it as a way of life more than anything, not a God-centred religion. I choose to enter Spiritualism on census forms as my religion, because it is the closest to what I believe is the truth about our human condition, although I am not a regular Spiritualist Church attender.



Here is something else I am struggling with. I believe that not matter what kind of life we live on earth we will all go to "heaven" anything done here stays here because it wasn't who we really are. Our soul would not suffer for what the mind does. I read recently on a spiritualism site that if you are an "evil" person on earth you will experience that negativity in the after life. is this true??

Right Kavon85, I will assume you're not a tyre-kicker, and I will try to answer you in my own way, although what mac and others said covered the basics very well.
You have your physical body. If you believe that when the physical brain dies, your 'mind', the real 'you', dies also with it, then you are in the same camp as most scientists and also atheists, who are purely mechanistic in their thinking. When the brain dies, that's it, black hole, nothing afterwards.
Spiritualists cannot accept this, because we know there is survival after physical death by evidence we've known in our lives. 'You' transform in to a non-physical form which you might call your spirit, soul, mind, never mind the word used. You are exactly the same when you pass over as before, have to live with yourself and all your memories, and gravitate towards those you are compatible with, and loved ones. Like attracts like, you will be in the vibration you deserve by your Earth development. There's no escape from personal responsibility and coming to terms with your life on the Earth plane. Very Happy



Thank you for answering and not being rude about it. I do believe in life after death whole hardedly. I can really appreicate it as a way of life. I appreciate you explaining this in a basic way for me. Do you mind me asking how you came to find this religion and if you read books about it? where did you go for more understanding after you found out about this religion?


Last edited by Kavon85 on Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kavon85


Back to top Go down

Re: I really need help

Post by Kavon85 on Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:18 pm

mac wrote:I suspect that this member neither sees nor understands, obiwan.... Two words - one written incorrectly - as a response to what I wrote. Couldn't even be bothered to write "Thanks I'll think about what you've said and tell you what I think." Rolling Eyes

I'm too old to keep wasting my time on tyre-kickers. Pound to a penny this member will be wandering around other websites, hopping from forum to forum, wasting others' time....

I'm gonna leave her/him to the more giving members of our website. Those who have more patience.

Why would I thank you when all you've done is insult me. I am not talking to anymore because you are very rude. Think what you want about me. If i encounter more people like you I will go else where. Ill go where I wont be judged and treated the way you treated me.
Next time you have something negative to say about me. PM me! Grow some balls.

Kavon85


Back to top Go down

Re: I really need help

Post by mac on Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:45 pm

Kavon85 wrote:
mac wrote:I suspect that this member neither sees nor understands, obiwan.... Two words - one written incorrectly - as a response to what I wrote. Couldn't even be bothered to write "Thanks I'll think about what you've said and tell you what I think." Rolling Eyes

I'm too old to keep wasting my time on tyre-kickers. Pound to a penny this member will be wandering around other websites, hopping from forum to forum, wasting others' time....

I'm gonna leave her/him to the more giving members of our website. Those who have more patience.

Why would I thank you when all you've done is insult me. I am not talking to anymore because you are very rude. Think what you want about me. If i encounter more people like you I will go else where. Ill go where I wont be judged and treated the way you treated me.
Next time you have something negative to say about me. PM me! Grow some balls.

I say it as I find it. You seem to feel it's fair to take without the courtesy of replying. Your continued presence or your leaving is of course up to you.

mac


Back to top Go down

Re: I really need help

Post by hiorta on Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:23 pm

Kavone85, The reason why folk bother with looking into Spiritualism is often as a result of the loss of loved ones through death. In this awful circumstance, the usual religious platitudes rarely bring comfort, or explain to the mourner where their loved one might be. Are they extinct, for example, or are they alive in some far distant, mysterious place, will we meet again - the newly bereaved has a great 'need to know' at this stage, a need that cannot be met at hurting, human level.

Spiritualism is no secret today, but it wasn't always so and access to a recommended go-between/ Medium can often be speedily gained - too speedily at times for the recently deceased to have 'found their feet', so to speak. In this situation, an earlier deceased family member often tries to provide the sought-after comfort.
It all depends on the Spiritual knowledge of the Soul as to how, how soon, or even if, communication can take place. Every individual is uniquely different, as is every circumstance.

This is a much shortened account of things - we can get only as has been earned - but a request for assistance can be made to Souls who have made some mastery of communication and the process of grieving can also bring awakening to the bereaved, in their time of sorrow. Nothing is ever wasted.
It is thought that around a year is needed for communication to be able to be accomplished, but I have seen where the body of the deceased was still awaiting burial/ cremation and communication was achieved. As was said, it all depends on the state of the Soul.
When satisfactory communication does take place and perhaps information like appearance, employment, cause and age of death of the deceased and maybe whom they have subsequently met, is given, this can bring great release for the bereaved. If further info regarding what has been happening in the life of the sitter, SUBSEQUENT TO THE DEATH of the communicator then this, when realised, brings conviction that there is indeed no death in Life.
At this stage, a look into the philosophy of Spiritualism can begin a hugely beneficial transforming study of Life itself.
"If I cannot die - then how best to live?""
avatar
hiorta


Back to top Go down

Re: I really need help

Post by Kavon85 on Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:38 pm

hiorta wrote:Kavone85, The reason why folk bother with looking into Spiritualism is often as a result of the loss of loved ones through death. In this awful circumstance, the usual religious platitudes rarely bring comfort, or explain to the mourner where their loved one might be. Are they extinct, for example, or are they alive in some far distant, mysterious place, will we meet again - the newly bereaved has a great 'need to know' at this stage, a need that cannot be met at hurting, human level.

Spiritualism is no secret today, but it wasn't always so and access to a recommended go-between/ Medium can often be speedily gained - too speedily at times for the recently deceased to have 'found their feet', so to speak. In this situation, an earlier deceased family member often tries to provide the sought-after comfort.
It all depends on the Spiritual knowledge of the Soul as to how, how soon, or even if, communication can take place. Every individual is uniquely different, as is every circumstance.

This is a much shortened account of things - we can get only as has been earned - but a request for assistance can be made to Souls who have made some mastery of communication and the process of grieving can also bring awakening to the bereaved, in their time of sorrow. Nothing is ever wasted.
It is thought that around a year is needed for communication to be able to be accomplished, but I have seen where the body of the deceased was still awaiting burial/ cremation and communication was achieved. As was said, it all depends on the state of the Soul.
When satisfactory communication does take place and perhaps information like appearance, employment, cause and age of death of the deceased and maybe whom they have subsequently met, is given, this can bring great release for the bereaved. If further info regarding what has been happening in the life of the sitter, SUBSEQUENT TO THE DEATH of the communicator then this, when realised, brings conviction that there is indeed no death in Life.
At this stage, a look into the philosophy of Spiritualism can begin a hugely beneficial transforming study of Life itself.
"If I cannot die - then how best to live?""

I can appreciate that. I have been visited by loved ones before and have spoke to the deceased before but not since i was younger. My reasoning for following or wanting to follow this is because it seems to follow what I believe. My point of this thread was to find out am i limitless in this "religion" and from what I read I am not. I am free to follow what I feel is right for me. I am trying to get back into seeing and hearing spirits and I believe this can help me. if i cannot die-then how best to live? is a very good question. If I do not die (which I dont believe I do) then everything ( and this is my opinion) I am doing here is to learn. My souls journey through my body is to experiance everything and anything it can to acheive the highest form of knowledge. I believe it is a continuous cycle. My soul can never stop learning and if it ever could it would start all over again.
Thank you for your answer

Kavon85


Back to top Go down

Re: I really need help

Post by Kavon85 on Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:38 pm

mac wrote:
Kavon85 wrote:
mac wrote:I suspect that this member neither sees nor understands, obiwan.... Two words - one written incorrectly - as a response to what I wrote. Couldn't even be bothered to write "Thanks I'll think about what you've said and tell you what I think." Rolling Eyes

I'm too old to keep wasting my time on tyre-kickers. Pound to a penny this member will be wandering around other websites, hopping from forum to forum, wasting others' time....

I'm gonna leave her/him to the more giving members of our website. Those who have more patience.

Why would I thank you when all you've done is insult me. I am not talking to anymore because you are very rude. Think what you want about me. If i encounter more people like you I will go else where. Ill go where I wont be judged and treated the way you treated me.
Next time you have something negative to say about me. PM me! Grow some balls.

I say it as I find it. You seem to feel it's fair to take without the courtesy of replying. Your continued presence or your leaving is of course up to you.
Smile

Kavon85


Back to top Go down

Re: I really need help

Post by normy on Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:27 pm

Kavon85 wrote:
normy wrote:
Kavon85 wrote:
normy wrote:
Technically, Spiritualism, as found in the SNU Churches or Centres, is a recognised religion within the law. It has it's own Ministers, and you can state it as your religion if you want to, on census forms.
The First Principle, the Fatherhood of God, can be interpreted in any way you want, for example a personal God, Nature, Great Spirit, First Cause etc etc.
It is a unique religion, because it's Principles can accept those people with any other religion, or none. There are no dogmas, providing that you believe that the spirit world is a reality, and we should lead a 'good life' (hard to define) as the Principles suggest.

I am a Modern Spiritualist as mac would say, and I regard it as a way of life more than anything, not a God-centred religion. I choose to enter Spiritualism on census forms as my religion, because it is the closest to what I believe is the truth about our human condition, although I am not a regular Spiritualist Church attender.



Here is something else I am struggling with. I believe that not matter what kind of life we live on earth we will all go to "heaven" anything done here stays here because it wasn't who we really are. Our soul would not suffer for what the mind does. I read recently on a spiritualism site that if you are an "evil" person on earth you will experience that negativity in the after life. is this true??

Right Kavon85, I will assume you're not a tyre-kicker, and I will try to answer you in my own way, although what mac and others said covered the basics very well.
You have your physical body. If you believe that when the physical brain dies, your 'mind', the real 'you', dies also with it, then you are in the same camp as most scientists and also atheists, who are purely mechanistic in their thinking. When the brain dies, that's it, black hole, nothing afterwards.
Spiritualists cannot accept this, because we know there is survival after physical death by evidence we've known in our lives. 'You' transform in to a non-physical form which you might call your spirit, soul, mind, never mind the word used. You are exactly the same when you pass over as before, have to live with yourself and all your memories, and gravitate towards those you are compatible with, and loved ones. Like attracts like, you will be in the vibration you deserve by your Earth development. There's no escape from personal responsibility and coming to terms with your life on the Earth plane. Very Happy



Thank you for answering and not being rude about it. I do believe in life after death whole hardedly. I can really appreicate it as a way of life. I appreciate you explaining this in a basic way for me. Do you mind me asking how you came to find this religion and if you read books about it? where did you go for more understanding after you found out about this religion?

It was when I was aged 44. I was a scientist and an agnostic/atheist, who out of curiosity had a reading with a clairvoyant while I was on holiday. He told me things about myself and my history which astonished me, because they were not in the realm of guesswork or chance. From there, 'something' compelled me to investigate the psychic and mediumship to see if it had any truth. I joined the Christian Fellowship for Psychic and Spiritual Studies, which a friend recommended, although I was not a Christian. I learned a lot there, and had messages from deceased relatives from a famous medium, Ursula Roberts. I began to read lots of books about Spiritualism, and attended a SNU Spiritualist Church for six months twice a week to try to prove or disprove the platform mediums' abilities to communicate with the spirit world. I wrote up messages I received, and there was good evidence, including one message which I did not understand at all at the time but when I checked it out with a cousin ( it was about his father) I was told it was 100% accurate.
I continued attending that Church occasionally, and others, right up until recently, had private readings as well, and ended up with a total of 78 messages from mediums. I began to believe there must be something in it,
from all the evidence.
I have trained for spiritual healing, partly because some mediums told me I had the ability, and have found some interesting effects from it. I joined open and closed circles in the Church, although I did not feel that I was mediumistic, to see what happened as an experiment. I was surprised by the results, and almost became a true believer in life after death.
I then felt a great attraction towards physical mediumship, and having studied this for about twenty years, and taking part in seances myself, I finally felt that I 'knew' Spiritualism was real, it was not a belief, nor a religion, but it was real. I have written two self-published books about all these experiences.

I felt I was not at all psychic or mediumistic myself, but mediums provided most of my understanding, or rather the spirit people who worked through them did so. My pathway was not the usual one of bereavement, and I don't know if it was spirit-inspired or not. I am just very grateful that it happened, because it changed my life radically for the good.
avatar
normy


Back to top Go down

Re: I really need help

Post by Kavon85 on Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:50 pm

normy wrote:
Kavon85 wrote:
normy wrote:
Kavon85 wrote:
normy wrote:
Technically, Spiritualism, as found in the SNU Churches or Centres, is a recognised religion within the law. It has it's own Ministers, and you can state it as your religion if you want to, on census forms.
The First Principle, the Fatherhood of God, can be interpreted in any way you want, for example a personal God, Nature, Great Spirit, First Cause etc etc.
It is a unique religion, because it's Principles can accept those people with any other religion, or none. There are no dogmas, providing that you believe that the spirit world is a reality, and we should lead a 'good life' (hard to define) as the Principles suggest.

I am a Modern Spiritualist as mac would say, and I regard it as a way of life more than anything, not a God-centred religion. I choose to enter Spiritualism on census forms as my religion, because it is the closest to what I believe is the truth about our human condition, although I am not a regular Spiritualist Church attender.



Here is something else I am struggling with. I believe that not matter what kind of life we live on earth we will all go to "heaven" anything done here stays here because it wasn't who we really are. Our soul would not suffer for what the mind does. I read recently on a spiritualism site that if you are an "evil" person on earth you will experience that negativity in the after life. is this true??

Right Kavon85, I will assume you're not a tyre-kicker, and I will try to answer you in my own way, although what mac and others said covered the basics very well.
You have your physical body. If you believe that when the physical brain dies, your 'mind', the real 'you', dies also with it, then you are in the same camp as most scientists and also atheists, who are purely mechanistic in their thinking. When the brain dies, that's it, black hole, nothing afterwards.
Spiritualists cannot accept this, because we know there is survival after physical death by evidence we've known in our lives. 'You' transform in to a non-physical form which you might call your spirit, soul, mind, never mind the word used. You are exactly the same when you pass over as before, have to live with yourself and all your memories, and gravitate towards those you are compatible with, and loved ones. Like attracts like, you will be in the vibration you deserve by your Earth development. There's no escape from personal responsibility and coming to terms with your life on the Earth plane. Very Happy



Thank you for answering and not being rude about it. I do believe in life after death whole hardedly. I can really appreicate it as a way of life. I appreciate you explaining this in a basic way for me. Do you mind me asking how you came to find this religion and if you read books about it? where did you go for more understanding after you found out about this religion?

It was when I was aged 44. I was a scientist and an agnostic/atheist, who out of curiosity had a reading with a clairvoyant while I was on holiday. He told me things about myself and my history which astonished me, because they were not in the realm of guesswork or chance. From there, 'something' compelled me to investigate the psychic and mediumship to see if it had any truth. I joined the Christian Fellowship for Psychic and Spiritual Studies, which a friend recommended, although I was not a Christian. I learned a lot there, and had messages from deceased relatives from a famous medium, Ursula Roberts. I began to read lots of books about Spiritualism, and attended a SNU Spiritualist Church for six months twice a week to try to prove or disprove the platform mediums' abilities to communicate with the spirit world. I wrote up messages I received, and there was good evidence, including one message which I did not understand at all at the time but when I checked it out with a cousin ( it was about his father) I was told it was 100% accurate.
I continued attending that Church occasionally, and others, right up until recently, had private readings as well, and ended up with a total of 78 messages from mediums. I began to believe there must be something in it,
from all the evidence.
I have trained for spiritual healing, partly because some mediums told me I had the ability, and have found some interesting effects from it. I joined open and closed circles in the Church, although I did not feel that I was mediumistic, to see what happened as an experiment. I was surprised by the results, and almost became a true believer in life after death.
I then felt a great attraction towards physical mediumship, and having studied this for about twenty years, and taking part in seances myself, I finally felt that I 'knew' Spiritualism was real, it was not a belief, nor a religion, but it was real. I have written two self-published books about all these experiences.

I felt I was not at all psychic or mediumistic myself, but mediums provided most of my understanding, or rather the spirit people who worked through them did so. My pathway was not the usual one of bereavement, and I don't know if it was spirit-inspired or not. I am just very grateful that it happened, because it changed my life radically for the good.

That was a wonderful story. I am not against anyone's beliefs rather it be atheism or full blown catholic. It shows you just how powerful someone can make a difference in someones life. Being an atheist at the time I would imagine you would have been completely skeptic, but what went though your head? What did you say to yourself? This kind of thing interests me so much.
An old friend of mine is an atheist and to tell him anything other than once your dead....your just dead would strike an all out war. I hope you don't mine me asking.
As far as attending a church, i do not have any near me. I would have to do a bit of traveling. I would love too, but in the mean time i have been watching some services on youtube.

Kavon85


Back to top Go down

Re: I really need help

Post by normy on Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:14 am

Kavon85 wrote:
normy wrote:
Kavon85 wrote:
normy wrote:
Kavon85 wrote:
normy wrote:
Technically, Spiritualism, as found in the SNU Churches or Centres, is a recognised religion within the law. It has it's own Ministers, and you can state it as your religion if you want to, on census forms.
The First Principle, the Fatherhood of God, can be interpreted in any way you want, for example a personal God, Nature, Great Spirit, First Cause etc etc.
It is a unique religion, because it's Principles can accept those people with any other religion, or none. There are no dogmas, providing that you believe that the spirit world is a reality, and we should lead a 'good life' (hard to define) as the Principles suggest.

I am a Modern Spiritualist as mac would say, and I regard it as a way of life more than anything, not a God-centred religion. I choose to enter Spiritualism on census forms as my religion, because it is the closest to what I believe is the truth about our human condition, although I am not a regular Spiritualist Church attender.



Here is something else I am struggling with. I believe that not matter what kind of life we live on earth we will all go to "heaven" anything done here stays here because it wasn't who we really are. Our soul would not suffer for what the mind does. I read recently on a spiritualism site that if you are an "evil" person on earth you will experience that negativity in the after life. is this true??

Right Kavon85, I will assume you're not a tyre-kicker, and I will try to answer you in my own way, although what mac and others said covered the basics very well.
You have your physical body. If you believe that when the physical brain dies, your 'mind', the real 'you', dies also with it, then you are in the same camp as most scientists and also atheists, who are purely mechanistic in their thinking. When the brain dies, that's it, black hole, nothing afterwards.
Spiritualists cannot accept this, because we know there is survival after physical death by evidence we've known in our lives. 'You' transform in to a non-physical form which you might call your spirit, soul, mind, never mind the word used. You are exactly the same when you pass over as before, have to live with yourself and all your memories, and gravitate towards those you are compatible with, and loved ones. Like attracts like, you will be in the vibration you deserve by your Earth development. There's no escape from personal responsibility and coming to terms with your life on the Earth plane. Very Happy



Thank you for answering and not being rude about it. I do believe in life after death whole hardedly. I can really appreicate it as a way of life. I appreciate you explaining this in a basic way for me. Do you mind me asking how you came to find this religion and if you read books about it? where did you go for more understanding after you found out about this religion?

It was when I was aged 44. I was a scientist and an agnostic/atheist, who out of curiosity had a reading with a clairvoyant while I was on holiday. He told me things about myself and my history which astonished me, because they were not in the realm of guesswork or chance. From there, 'something' compelled me to investigate the psychic and mediumship to see if it had any truth. I joined the Christian Fellowship for Psychic and Spiritual Studies, which a friend recommended, although I was not a Christian. I learned a lot there, and had messages from deceased relatives from a famous medium, Ursula Roberts. I began to read lots of books about Spiritualism, and attended a SNU Spiritualist Church for six months twice a week to try to prove or disprove the platform mediums' abilities to communicate with the spirit world. I wrote up messages I received, and there was good evidence, including one message which I did not understand at all at the time but when I checked it out with a cousin ( it was about his father) I was told it was 100% accurate.
I continued attending that Church occasionally, and others, right up until recently, had private readings as well, and ended up with a total of 78 messages from mediums. I began to believe there must be something in it,
from all the evidence.
I have trained for spiritual healing, partly because some mediums told me I had the ability, and have found some interesting effects from it. I joined open and closed circles in the Church, although I did not feel that I was mediumistic, to see what happened as an experiment. I was surprised by the results, and almost became a true believer in life after death.
I then felt a great attraction towards physical mediumship, and having studied this for about twenty years, and taking part in seances myself, I finally felt that I 'knew' Spiritualism was real, it was not a belief, nor a religion, but it was real. I have written two self-published books about all these experiences.

I felt I was not at all psychic or mediumistic myself, but mediums provided most of my understanding, or rather the spirit people who worked through them did so. My pathway was not the usual one of bereavement, and I don't know if it was spirit-inspired or not. I am just very grateful that it happened, because it changed my life radically for the good.

That was a wonderful story. I am not against anyone's beliefs rather it be atheism or full blown catholic. It shows you just how powerful someone can make a difference in someones life. Being an atheist at the time I would imagine you would have been completely skeptic, but what went though your head? What did you say to yourself? This kind of thing interests me so much.
An old friend of mine is an atheist and to tell him anything other than once your dead....your just dead would strike an all out war. I hope you don't mine me asking.
As far as attending a church, i do not have any near me. I would have to do a bit of traveling. I would love too, but in the mean time i have been watching some services on youtube.

When you are a scientific sceptic, as I was, but something happens which does not seem to obey scientifically known laws, you have a choice. Either to dismiss it without looking at the evidence available, and sometimes ridicule it, or to examine the evidence rationally and logically before reaching a conclusion. I had to buy a small library of books to read carefully , attend the Churches, and try various aspects out for myself, before being convinced. I have been fortunate that Churches and mediums have always been available to me.
A pity you can't easily get to a Spiritualist Church, but as others said, if you are serious about learning the basics and evidence, why don't you start reading the subject properly. I'm sure we could give you a recommended book list. Smile
avatar
normy


Back to top Go down

Re: I really need help

Post by Admin on Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:17 am

Yes we can help Normy and many are in pdf form to download. The thread on here at http://www.spiritualismlink.com/t658-recommended-reading?highlight=reading
gives links to a lot of these.
avatar
Admin
Admin


Back to top Go down

Re: I really need help

Post by _Leslie_ on Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:30 am

I like your perspective and 'take' on things Normy... Just wanted to say I've also enjoyed reading your replies Smile
avatar
_Leslie_


Back to top Go down

Re: I really need help

Post by normy on Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:39 pm

Thanks Leslie Smile
avatar
normy


Back to top Go down

Re: I really need help

Post by Kavon85 on Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:20 pm

Thank you for responding to a very personal question, normy. Thank you for your answers too.

Admin i will check these out right now! Thank you so much

Kavon85


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum