Same Guide,Same Description.....!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Same Guide,Same Description.....!

Post by petal34 on Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:34 pm

I have just visited a spiritualist site which I frequent often.
Reading a topic from another member,was astounded to read of the description of her new guide.
This description fitted the likeness of a guide I had many months ago.
Down to clothes,hair,colouring and height.
Even to character of guide which gave me help when needed.

I presume there are guides who aid us at the beginning of our foray into Spiritualism,teaching and guiding us into the way of spirit.
This particular guide always appeared when I needed help in my very vivid dreams.
Predictments I encountered during these dreams.
Now I feel more comfortable in the subject of spiritualism,have not dreamed of him for some time.

What I am asking is,are there certain guides who take on this duty of helping and caring to make sure some of us are following the right path?
Petal
avatar
petal34


Back to top Go down

Re: Same Guide,Same Description.....!

Post by KatyKing on Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:44 pm

Maybe she has kidnapped your guide Joan.
affraid

Seriously though I'm not sure if guides do much jobbing work but maybe some do more than others. Joanna the one I deal with only works with me. She has one medium at a time, but then she's a bit lazy too. For sure there are guides who put themselves about a bit and help out several people at a time.
John King (Katie King's dad) the former pirate who was a well known guide turned up here there and everywhere in seances to all sorts of mediums.
Pirate Crew
avatar
KatyKing


Back to top Go down

Re: Same Guide,Same Description.....!

Post by petal34 on Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:56 pm

This man was unusual,Pete. He seemd to change by the minute every dream he came into.
Started by a real romany look,long straggly jet black hair,black eyes,swarthy complexion.
Every dream or should I say 'nightmare' he was there.
Always found a solution to problems even finding my Yorkie after she disappeared in one dream.
Most dreams were walking her on the beach and she would take off somewhere.
Losing my way in a dream,he would show me the right way home,if you understand what I mean.
Strangely as the dreams went on,he would change from a disheveled look of long hair,untidiness to a very smart man of over 6ft in height,tidy in every way.
Then he disappeared for a few months,until I read the description of him in another members account.
Only she has seen him.
Descripton exactly the same.
Floored me for a min.

Maybe he hires himself out now and again..... Laughing
avatar
petal34


Back to top Go down

Re: Same Guide,Same Description.....!

Post by KatyKing on Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:08 pm

Joanna's guaranteed nightmare cure.
On getting in to bed just look up into top right corner of room near ceiling not focusing or concentrating just looking and as if you were talking to a friend in a normal voice not asking or telling but just saying. You say to that place out loud...
No nightmares.
Holy dreams
Wake refreshed and knowing thee.

Then forget it and go about whatever you do as a rule be it reading going to sleep just your normal routine.
Works a treat.
I have no idea why or how.
avatar
KatyKing


Back to top Go down

Re: Same Guide,Same Description.....!

Post by petal34 on Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:32 am

KatyKing wrote:Joanna's guaranteed nightmare cure.
On getting in to bed just look up into top right corner of room near ceiling not focusing or concentrating just looking and as if you were talking to a friend in a normal voice not asking or telling but just saying. You say to that place out loud...
No nightmares.
Holy dreams
Wake refreshed and knowing thee.

Then forget it and go about whatever you do as a rule be it reading going to sleep just your normal routine.
Works a treat.
I have no idea why or how.

I like that,Peter.
Tried it last night and spirit got the himt.
peace and quietness.
Very Happy
avatar
petal34


Back to top Go down

Re: Same Guide,Same Description.....!

Post by Left Behind on Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:11 pm

KatyKing wrote:Maybe she has kidnapped your guide Joan.
affraid

Seriously though I'm not sure if guides do much jobbing work but maybe some do more than others. Joanna the one I deal with only works with me. She has one medium at a time, but then she's a bit lazy too. For sure there are guides who put themselves about a bit and help out several people at a time.
John King (Katie King's dad) the former pirate who was a well known guide turned up here there and everywhere in seances to all sorts of mediums.
Pirate Crew

He was a Sea Rover, after all, Peter. Very Happy

Left Behind


Back to top Go down

Re: Same Guide,Same Description.....!

Post by KatyKing on Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:02 am

Bit of a lad by all accounts.
Big smuggling tradition and light piracy in North Norfolk but when I worked Hunstanton church prior to it closing we only ever got genteel retiree type spirits. One always hoped for a swahbuckler or two coming through with tales of derring-do but nada. Couple of pirates and I reckon the church would still have been going strong.
avatar
KatyKing


Back to top Go down

Re: Same Guide,Same Description.....!

Post by petal34 on Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:31 pm

Huntingdon spiritualist church was noted by the amount of jewelry the female members wore in church.
Was known as a rich church.
No coppers placed in the collection plate,only silver and notes.
Very Happy
avatar
petal34


Back to top Go down

Re: Same Guide,Same Description.....!

Post by Left Behind on Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:27 pm

KatyKing wrote:Bit of a lad by all accounts.
Big smuggling tradition and light piracy in North Norfolk but when I worked Hunstanton church prior to it closing we only ever got genteel retiree type spirits. One always hoped for a swahbuckler or two coming through with tales of derring-do but nada. Couple of pirates and I reckon the church would still have been going strong.

A few swashbucklers, a few bonnie young lasses. . . there you go! Wink

Left Behind


Back to top Go down

Re: Same Guide,Same Description.....!

Post by Left Behind on Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:28 pm

petal34 wrote:Huntingdon spiritualist church was noted by the amount of jewelry the female members wore in church.
Was known as a rich church.
No coppers placed in the collection plate,only silver and notes.
Very Happy

Are they still in operation, Petal?

Left Behind


Back to top Go down

Re: Same Guide,Same Description.....!

Post by petal34 on Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:32 pm

Left Behind wrote:
petal34 wrote:Huntingdon spiritualist church was noted by the amount of jewelry the female members wore in church.
Was known as a rich church.
No coppers placed in the collection plate,only silver and notes.
Very Happy

Are they still in operation, Petal?

As far as I know they are,Jim.
long time since I lived up there but a wonderful community.
Very friendly people.
avatar
petal34


Back to top Go down

Re: Same Guide,Same Description.....!

Post by KatyKing on Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:48 pm

One church I served had the nickname locally of Peacock Fair because all the members dressed to impress. Huntindon is a tough gig. Wall to wall born agains. Cromwell's home town. Could do with a few more notes and less coin on our plate too.
avatar
KatyKing


Back to top Go down

Re: Same Guide,Same Description.....!

Post by petal34 on Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:27 pm

KatyKing wrote:One church I served had the nickname locally of Peacock Fair because all the members dressed to impress. Huntindon is a tough gig. Wall to wall born agains. Cromwell's home town. Could do with a few more notes and less coin on our plate too.

Oh,they were a posh lot up there.
I requested healing for Ken at one time and they arrived dressed in their (fake) fur coats.
Would we like to give a small donation.....?
I gave 5 and Ken nearly went out of his mind. He reckoned he felt worse than he did before they arrived.
But being fair to them,they were good and he did find relief a while after.

A question? Why do healers rub their hands after healing as if washing them.
avatar
petal34


Back to top Go down

Re: Same Guide,Same Description.....!

Post by KatyKing on Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:59 pm

To get rid of negative influences sticking to them. Some shake their hands as if flinging water offn them. I had a bit of hands on at Tea with Spirit today off Norma Blakey,Canadian healer lived here years, flippin' good one too. Been hobbling about with a bad back all week. Touch of sciaica. She's sorted me ot. Nary but a twinge now.
Mowed out we've been. I did two private sittings prior to then twelve mini sittings. Came back by six and mowed all our lawns plus Elaine' next door yt it took me all my time yo get up and dressed this morning back was so bad. Just goes to show. I'l tae spiritual healing every time.
Richard's funeral will be on 20h at Queniborough. It'll be a big do. Spiritualists plus he was a big Mason so lodges are coming out too. Parish church do. His widow doesn't hold with our side of things. Hoping it's not going to be a happy clappy vicar. I do like an old order prayer book funeral or the GW service, both very dignified; but these new fangled orders of service are soul-less. You could as well be at the dentists. Ten minutes in and out. She's having him buried and that's not going down well with his family but it's her call so nowt to be done about it. I always think a cremation is so much better they are less likely to hang about before full transition I reckon with cremation. Richard's over OK though but still very angry.
avatar
KatyKing


Back to top Go down

Re: Same Guide,Same Description.....!

Post by petal34 on Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:39 am

KatyKing wrote:To get rid of negative influences sticking to them. Some shake their hands as if flinging water offn them. I had a bit of hands on at Tea with Spirit today off Norma Blakey,Canadian healer lived here years, flippin' good one too. Been hobbling about with a bad back all week. Touch of sciaica. She's sorted me ot. Nary but a twinge now.
Mowed out we've been. I did two private sittings prior to then twelve mini sittings. Came back by six and mowed all our lawns plus Elaine' next door yt it took me all my time yo get up and dressed this morning back was so bad. Just goes to show. I'l tae spiritual healing every time.
Richard's funeral will be on 20h at Queniborough. It'll be a big do. Spiritualists plus he was a big Mason so lodges are coming out too. Parish church do. His widow doesn't hold with our side of things. Hoping it's not going to be a happy clappy vicar. I do like an old order prayer book funeral or the GW service, both very dignified; but these new fangled orders of service are soul-less. You could as well be at the dentists. Ten minutes in and out. She's having him buried and that's not going down well with his family but it's her call so nowt to be done about it. I always think a cremation is so much better they are less likely to hang about before full transition I reckon with cremation. Richard's over OK though but still very angry.

I wanted a spiritualist minister for Ken's funeral but couldn't find one. Wasn't attending the spiritualist church then.
Lady who runs the church told me later she would have found one for me....so disappointing.
Sad
avatar
petal34


Back to top Go down

Re: Same Guide,Same Description.....!

Post by KatyKing on Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:49 pm

Greater World service is very popular I know SNU officiants who use it. There's enough in it to keep everyone on board as opposed to SNU which can be a bit sterile for those ears used to a Christian Style service.
Plenty of officiants these days the humanists licence them there are freelance vicars and that interfaith foundation are popular. John Merrill who writes the walking guides is an interfaith minister, lovely chap. They have a seminary down south somewhere. Dress up like vicars but have symbols of all world faiths on their scarf thingy. Nice living in private weddings in hotels and such. They undercut church services.
I've done namings a couple of weddings and umpteen funerals. Always used the GW book. They don't charge at ours for hatch match or despatch ceremonies but donation to church never sneezed at.
avatar
KatyKing


Back to top Go down

Re: Same Guide,Same Description.....!

Post by petal34 on Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:39 pm

KatyKing wrote:Greater World service is very popular I know SNU officiants who use it. There's enough in it to keep everyone on board as opposed to SNU which can be a bit sterile for those ears used to a Christian Style service.
Plenty of officiants these days the humanists licence them there are freelance vicars and that interfaith foundation are popular. John Merrill who writes the walking guides is an interfaith minister, lovely chap. They have a seminary down south somewhere. Dress up like vicars but have symbols of all world faiths on their scarf thingy. Nice living in private weddings in hotels and such. They undercut church services.
I've done namings a couple of weddings and umpteen funerals. Always used the GW book. They don't charge at ours for hatch match or despatch ceremonies but donation to church never sneezed at.

Now why didn't I know that at the time?
You could have performed at Ken's funeral.
(with him prompting you all the way through..... Very Happy )
avatar
petal34


Back to top Go down

Re: Same Guide,Same Description.....!

Post by KatyKing on Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:36 pm

I'm available for Barmitzvahs too Joan.
Will turn out for the opening of a crisp packet if there's a buffet.
avatar
KatyKing


Back to top Go down

Re: Same Guide,Same Description.....!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum