A Thought for a Relative who will be Passing to Spirit.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Thought for a Relative who will be Passing to Spirit.

Post by petal34 on Tue May 01, 2012 9:25 pm

I am not asking for healing for this gentleman because he is past that stage.
I am asking for safe travel to the spirit world and out of the agony he is suffering at this time.
He is a relative by marriage to myself and my daughter.
He has very little time left so just want to know that he will make entry into spirit and be relieved of all the pain he is suffering.
Thank you
Petal (Joan)
avatar
petal34


Back to top Go down

Re: A Thought for a Relative who will be Passing to Spirit.

Post by KatyKing on Tue May 01, 2012 9:50 pm

Thoughts and prayers with you and yours Joan
He'll be as right as ninepence soon.
No pain in the Summerland.
Only joy.
avatar
KatyKing


Back to top Go down

Re: A Thought for a Relative who will be Passing to Spirit.

Post by _Leslie_ on Tue May 01, 2012 10:37 pm

The care, support, love and healing he will now be recieving, I am sure far out ways anything I could do... That said, i'm more than happy to add him to my prayers.
avatar
_Leslie_


Back to top Go down

Re: A Thought for a Relative who will be Passing to Spirit.

Post by Admin on Wed May 02, 2012 12:02 am

Our thoughts are with them Petal.

I must work out how to generate a healing list on here maybe a weekly post?

Jim
avatar
Admin
Admin


Back to top Go down

Re: A Thought for a Relative who will be Passing to Spirit.

Post by Left Behind on Wed May 02, 2012 3:30 am

Admin wrote:Our thoughts are with them Petal.

I must work out how to generate a healing list on here maybe a weekly post?

Jim

That's a great idea, Jim.

Petal, I will pray for an easy transition, that he not be confused when he arrives, and that his passing not be sad for those he leaves behind.

Jim

Left Behind


Back to top Go down

Re: A Thought for a Relative who will be Passing to Spirit.

Post by Blackcrow on Wed May 02, 2012 9:47 am




Healing and Positive thoughts coming to yourself joan,maureen and their kids.

hope his transition on his way home goes smoothly


Namaste

Blackcrow


Back to top Go down

Re: A Thought for a Relative who will be Passing to Spirit.

Post by KatyKing on Wed May 02, 2012 11:08 am

Good idea Jim (Admin).
avatar
KatyKing


Back to top Go down

Re: A Thought for a Relative who will be Passing to Spirit.

Post by petal34 on Wed May 02, 2012 4:27 pm

Blackcrow wrote:


Healing and Positive thoughts coming to yourself joan,maureen and their kids.

hope his transition on his way home goes smoothly


Namaste

Thanks Carron.
Will be in touch soon.
Joan
avatar
petal34


Back to top Go down

Re: A Thought for a Relative who will be Passing to Spirit.

Post by petal34 on Wed May 02, 2012 4:28 pm

Not too good news,I'm afraid.
We were not allowed to see him at all today.

Thanks all so much.
Joan
avatar
petal34


Back to top Go down

Re: A Thought for a Relative who will be Passing to Spirit.

Post by Lis on Thu May 03, 2012 12:38 am

His time is nearing Joan, but be not saddened by the inability to spend time with him now. His spirit is already journeying beyond the physical world, beginning to explore what will become his new home before too long.

There are times when, seeing how ill and altered a person has become when disease is taking its course, hides from us the true person within the shell. Sometimes it is better not to visit at such a stage in the person's passage from life to life so that we will remember them when they were full of health.

While we often wish to be by the person's side so that they are not 'alone' when it comes time to pass, it may be that for the person and their spirit, they are not alone at all as those in the spirit realms are with them and preparing them in the quietness for the passing away that will occur.

Our thoughts and prayers for your friend and relation's peaceful transition into his new realm of existence. Thoughts and prayers also for all those who will be saddened by his passing from among them.

Lis

Lis
Admin


Back to top Go down

Re: A Thought for a Relative who will be Passing to Spirit.

Post by petal34 on Thu May 03, 2012 8:11 am

Lis wrote:His time is nearing Joan, but be not saddened by the inability to spend time with him now. His spirit is already journeying beyond the physical world, beginning to explore what will become his new home before too long.

There are times when, seeing how ill and altered a person has become when disease is taking its course, hides from us the true person within the shell. Sometimes it is better not to visit at such a stage in the person's passage from life to life so that we will remember them when they were full of health.

While we often wish to be by the person's side so that they are not 'alone' when it comes time to pass, it may be that for the person and their spirit, they are not alone at all as those in the spirit realms are with them and preparing them in the quietness for the passing away that will occur.

Our thoughts and prayers for your friend and relation's peaceful transition into his new realm of existence. Thoughts and prayers also for all those who will be saddened by his passing from among them.

Lis
Liz,thank you so much.
I too,felt the same yesterday,not long now,was my thoughts.
Checked up this morning and he is still here with us.
But still sleeping most of the time.
Joan
avatar
petal34


Back to top Go down

Re: A Thought for a Relative who will be Passing to Spirit.

Post by Lis on Thu May 03, 2012 9:05 am

When the time is right for him to go, I am sure he will go peacefully. Whether it is today, tomorrow in a few weeks time, he is preparing for the journey and I am sure your thoughts and prayers will asist him.

All the best,

Lis

Lis
Admin


Back to top Go down

Re: A Thought for a Relative who will be Passing to Spirit.

Post by Blackcrow on Thu May 03, 2012 12:09 pm




Hi joan.

AT least he can go knowing his loved ones are close by.


Namaste

Blackcrow


Back to top Go down

Re: A Thought for a Relative who will be Passing to Spirit.

Post by Left Behind on Fri May 04, 2012 6:46 pm

We all need to pray that he passes peacefully, and moves on to the next, better world without trying to cling to this inferior one.

Left Behind


Back to top Go down

Re: A Thought for a Relative who will be Passing to Spirit.

Post by petal34 on Sat May 05, 2012 9:39 am

I was going to leave it for a while until further news became available.
But have the excellent news that Robert for the time being has moved out of critical care (for the time being) as he is improving slighty. Very Happy
Good news but he is not completely out of danger.

Bless you all for taking an interest in his welfare.
Smile
Joan
avatar
petal34


Back to top Go down

Re: A Thought for a Relative who will be Passing to Spirit.

Post by Left Behind on Sun May 06, 2012 5:36 pm

Thank you for the news, Petal, and please keep us updated as to Robert's condition.

Jim

Left Behind


Back to top Go down

Re: A Thought for a Relative who will be Passing to Spirit.

Post by petal34 on Sun May 06, 2012 9:12 pm

Left Behind wrote:Thank you for the news, Petal, and please keep us updated as to Robert's condition.

Jim

I will,Jim. Very Happy
avatar
petal34


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum