SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

36th International SPR Annual Conference

5 posters

Go down

36th International SPR Annual Conference Empty 36th International SPR Annual Conference

Post by Admin Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:27 am

http://www.spr.ac.uk/main/civicrm/event/info?reset=1&id=37
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

36th International SPR Annual Conference Empty Re: 36th International SPR Annual Conference

Post by Left Behind Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:39 pm

Looks very scholarly. To what extent are they interested in Spiritualism, as opposed to psychic phenomena in general?

Left Behind

Back to top Go down

36th International SPR Annual Conference Empty Re: 36th International SPR Annual Conference

Post by mac Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:52 pm

Left Behind wrote:Looks very scholarly. To what extent are they interested in Spiritualism, as opposed to psychic phenomena in general?

From what I've learned about this organisation, Spiritualism is of no particular relevance or interest. Phenomena, and their investigation, are....

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by obiwan Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:17 pm

mac wrote:
Left Behind wrote:Looks very scholarly. To what extent are they interested in Spiritualism, as opposed to psychic phenomena in general?

From what I've learned about this organisation, Spiritualism is of no particular relevance or interest. Phenomena, and their investigation, are....
I was a member for a while. I have to say their publications were on the whole, the dullest things I have ever read. If there is an afterlife they will suck the life out of it Smile

obiwan

Back to top Go down

Post by KatyKing Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:37 pm

Nice venue for a residential conference though. The food and accomodation at Sunley Management Centre are first class.
KatyKing
KatyKing

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:24 am

Lis and I are bothe members and as a researcher it is worth teh money. The conferences are just too far away however. Now if we could apport over that would help and make a useful subject for discussion.

History is against any close relationship with Spiritualism sadly. Starting with Eleanor Sidgewick relations have been touchy.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down