SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello my name is Joey

4 posters

Go down

Hello my name is Joey Empty Hello my name is Joey

Post by Joey Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:03 pm

Hey guys the name is Joey and im an aAgnostic (atheist agnostic) Dont worry im a very friendly person and im only joining this forum because im a very curious person when it comes to the whole concept of afterdeath.

Im not here to troll or try and convert. Simply want to expand my knowledge. And hopefully teach a thing or two when im asked to.

Im the administrator of New Grass, which is a friendly coexist forum where Theist, Agnostics, And Atheist are all welcome. If you would like to drop by and join this is my link http://newgrass.forumotion.com/ . Please feel more than free to do so. But like the same way im trating your forum with respect. Please do so mine as well. Thank you and i hope to learn much here.

My regards,

Joey
Joey
Joey

Back to top Go down

Hello my name is Joey Empty Re: Hello my name is Joey

Post by hiorta Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:14 pm

Hi Joey, thank you for the invitation - I'll drop by and have a look in.
Spiritualism promotes the view of a never-ending Life with an infinite number of chapters.
Many if not all, are self chosen.
The current physical Life is similar to an iceberg in that only the apparent 'solid' bit is immediately obvious.
Like so many of such things, supporting analytical evidence is scanty, but personal evidence is usually what conviction is built upon.
hiorta
hiorta

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:14 pm

Hi Joey,

Welcome to the forum, everyone is welcome on here, like you we do not seek to convert just share knowledge and the history of Spiritualism.

Jim
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by julie Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:32 pm

well you sound more respectful than the celeb atheists randi and co

julie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content