SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh dear what can the matter be........

4 posters

Go down

Oh dear what can the matter be........ Empty Oh dear what can the matter be........

Post by zerdini Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:04 am

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/18/20101123/tod-frenchwoman-stuck-in-bathroom-for-th-7f81b96.html

zerdini

Back to top Go down

Oh dear what can the matter be........ Empty Re: Oh dear what can the matter be........

Post by hiorta Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:07 am

It would seem she was, or lived, on her own.
Why would she lock the door, I wonder?
A horrific time for the lady, with both mental and physical pain, not to mention the hunger and cold experienced.
Let's hope a speedy and full recovery is her lot.
hiorta
hiorta

Back to top Go down

Oh dear what can the matter be........ Empty Re: Oh dear what can the matter be........

Post by Skye Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:56 am

I also wondered why she locked the door hiorta. Perhaps it's a habit that's hard to break, my late mother in law used to close the door everytime she visited the bathroom when she lived alone.

I'm pleased to hear she was eventually found and I wish her well in her recovery. Although I do despair at the length of time it took for her neighbours to realise they hadn't seen her.

Skye

Back to top Go down

Post by petal34 Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:52 pm

I feel sorry for her too.
I never lock my bathroom unless there is someone else in the home.
i also leave the door slightly open in case of collapsing in the bathroom,Hopefully can then crawl out of bathroom to seek help.
petal34
petal34

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down