SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Montage of William Hopes Spirit Photos

2 posters

Go down

Montage of William Hopes Spirit Photos Empty Montage of William Hopes Spirit Photos

Post by Admin Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:31 am

Very interesting collection and quite extensive
http://www.lazypalace.com/vintage-spiritualistic-photo-montage/
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Montage of William Hopes Spirit Photos Empty Re: Montage of William Hopes Spirit Photos

Post by zerdini Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:10 pm

Admin wrote:Very interesting collection and quite extensive
http://www.lazypalace.com/vintage-spiritualistic-photo-montage/

This article is copied word for word from Wikipedia.

At least, in the latter, the photographs have the details written beneath them.

A more useful book for anyone interested in spirit and/or supernormal photgraphy is:

"Photographing the Invisible" by James Coates.

zerdini

Back to top Go down

Montage of William Hopes Spirit Photos Empty Re: Montage of William Hopes Spirit Photos

Post by Admin Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:35 pm

There are several good books out there Z, I have a number of them now. the Coates book is very interesting as is his book Seeing the Invisible which is predominantly on Psychometry.

I knew the words were from wikipedia but had missed the pictures there. It also shows the problems where people post things on blogs and forums without attributing the original source. I find it always helps if that is done allowing others to extend their research if they wish to.

Even if it is a magazine or book long out of print sometimes its surprising what you can find if you are detrmined enough.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down