SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Physical Mediumship of Franek Kluski

4 posters

Go down

The Physical Mediumship of Franek Kluski Empty The Physical Mediumship of Franek Kluski

Post by Admin Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:36 pm

For those who have not seen this publication

http://www.scribd.com/doc/27976647/The-Physical-Medium-Ship-of-Franek-Kluski
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Physical Mediumship of Franek Kluski Empty Re: The Physical Mediumship of Franek Kluski

Post by zerdini Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:49 am

Admin wrote:For those who have not seen this publication

http://www.scribd.com/doc/27976647/The-Physical-Medium-Ship-of-Franek-Kluski

This copyright article originally appeared in the Noahs Ark Society Newsletter in November 1995 and was written by David Nicholls Dip.Th.(Camb), B.A. (Hons) to whom full credit should be given.

zerdini

Back to top Go down

The Physical Mediumship of Franek Kluski Empty Re: The Physical Mediumship of Franek Kluski

Post by Skye Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:09 pm

This was very interesting to read, thanks for sharing. However, it makes me wonder if those people who do choose to become a physical medium, actually suffer from ill health as a result of so doing. I believe Gordon Higginson also experienced ill health. Whether this was attributed to physical mediumship I don't know but worth looking into.

Skye

Back to top Go down

Post by zerdini Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:15 pm

Skye wrote:This was very interesting to read, thanks for sharing. However, it makes me wonder if those people who do choose to become a physical medium, actually suffer from ill health as a result of so doing. I believe Gordon Higginson also experienced ill health. Whether this was attributed to physical mediumship I don't know but worth looking into.

Hi Skye

I can answer this as Gordon Higginson was a personal friend. The health problems he experienced from time to time were not attributable to physical mediumship but to his punishing work schedule. In addition to owning and running a business he demonstrated his mental mediumship up and down the country virtually every day of the week when possible. He was also President of the SNU for twenty years combining that with chairmanship of the Arthur Findlay College at Stansted as well as being President of his own church at Longton in Staffs. He also ran week-long mediumship courses at Stansted and elsewhere. I attended a lot of them so I know how hard he worked. The physical body can only take so much before it reacts.

Developing his physical mediumship took place mostly at Longton church in his own circle. He often demonstrated his physical mediumship at the AFC before 100 people because he believed that as many people as possible should be able to experience it.

All this plus his constant travelling eventually took its toll.

zerdini

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:20 pm

Thank you Z for the additional information about Gordon. I'm pleased to learn his physical mediumship wasn't the cause of his ill health. Although it's no wonder his body eventually suffered as a result of his busy schedule. He had been President of the SNU a few years when my interest in Spiritualism took hold. I remember my time spent in development class at my then local Spiritualist church some of the exercises we did were due to Gordon's influence, although I didn't realise it at the time.

I was fortunate to visit him at his home with my OH and a friend to discuss our unfoldment of mediumship. His high standards for teaching was inspirational to say the least. We all left his home feeling priviliged to have been in his company as well as being reassured and encouraged to continue what we were doing as all was well.

Personally, I am grateful for his dedication and service both to the church and the SNU. Without his guidance and passion, I dread to think where we would be today. It's not surprising he continues to be highly regarded and respected throughout the Spiritualist movement.

Skye

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark74 Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:07 pm

Admin wrote:For those who have not seen this publication http://www.scribd.com/doc/27976647/The-Physical-Medium-Ship-of-Franek-Kluski
Nice link Admin. I've read abit about Kluski and think his physical mediumship was outstanding. Unfortunately, because there was never a definitive biography in print detailing his mediumship fully his work sadly tends to slide a little under the radar. Gustav Geley wrote about him in his book Clairvoyance and Materialisation and I particularly enjoyed reading his account of the mass of animals that would materialize at Kluski's seances. Especially, the large primitive creature Geley came to the conclusion was a Homo erectus.

Mark74

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down