SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Difficulties in Spirit Communication Explained

5 posters

Go down

Difficulties in Spirit Communication Explained Empty Difficulties in Spirit Communication Explained

Post by Admin Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:24 am

Very Interesting Blog Article from Michael Tymn based upon Gladys Osborne Leonard

http://metgat.gaia.com/blog
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Difficulties in Spirit Communication Explained Empty Re: Difficulties in Spirit Communication Explained

Post by hiorta Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:43 am

Thank you, Jim.
hiorta
hiorta

Back to top Go down

Difficulties in Spirit Communication Explained Empty Re: Difficulties in Spirit Communication Explained

Post by zerdini Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:02 pm

Very few people realise just how difficult true spirit communication is.

zerdini

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:01 am

It seems to me that very few people know what true spirit communication is in the first place... Sad

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:44 pm

Thank you for sharing this Jim.

Skye

Back to top Go down

Post by zerdini Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:24 pm

Part two of Mike Tymn's article is continued on February 26th.

The source of the article can be found in Charles Drayton Thomas's books which are well worth reading:

His books include: Some Evidence for Human Survival (1922), Life Beyond Death with Evidence (1928), The Mental Phenomena of Spiritualism (1930), An Amazing Experiment, Beyond Life's Sunset (1931), Life Beyond Death (London: Collins, 1933.) From Life to Life (1946), In the Dawn Beyond Death, and Precognition and Human Survival (1948).
Thomas died July 14, 1953.

zerdini

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:08 am

Hmm,

I have ecopies of several of these I will see what I can do about putting them up somewhere Z. Drayton Thomas is fascinating because his work with Gladys Osborne Leonard included the production of gramophone records of her Trance.
I have put a copy of Life Beyond Death with Evidence here
http://nasm.org.au/library.html
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zerdini Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:02 am

Admin wrote:Hmm,

I have ecopies of several of these I will see what I can do about putting them up somewhere Z. Drayton Thomas is fascinating because his work with Gladys Osborne Leonard included the production of gramophone records of her Trance.
I have put a copy of Life Beyond Death with Evidence here
http://nasm.org.au/library.html

Thanks Jim.

I prefer to read hard copies of books as I find it difficult to read via the computer Sad - could download and print them I suppose.

zerdini

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down