SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHY?????

4 posters

Go down

WHY????? Empty WHY?????

Post by scorpio53 Mon May 05, 2008 6:34 am

SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT

Why do some spiritual people only think their immediate family is all their is to being of a family when indeed we all are family, when we leave here we all call heaven HOME, when we call on God or speak to him we all call him FATHER or our GREAT SPIRIT....yet some can not see that all of us are BROTHER'S and SISTER'S to each other as CHRIST did and GOD our FATHER DOES, ....if we can't live as FAMILY HERE!!,....How in our FATHER'S name can we live as FAMILY in our HOME in HEAVEN????..SCORPIO53. sunny

scorpio53

Back to top Go down

WHY????? Empty Re: WHY?????

Post by zerdini Mon May 05, 2008 6:41 am

scorpio53 wrote:SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT

Why do some spiritual people only think their immediate family is all their is to being of a family when indeed we all are family, when we leave here we all call heaven HOME, when we call on God or speak to him we all call him FATHER or our GREAT SPIRIT....yet some can not see that all of us are BROTHER'S and SISTER'S to each other as CHRIST did and GOD our FATHER DOES, ....if we can't live as FAMILY HERE!!,....How in our FATHER'S name can we live as FAMILY in our HOME in HEAVEN????..SCORPIO53. sunny

Fortunately we don't all live together in the Spirit World!

We graduate to the plane or sphere where we are with compatible people or people of like mind and/or spiritual awareness.

We aren't always with our earthly family members.

Provision is made for ALL people to live in harmony with those of like mind.

Z

zerdini

Back to top Go down

Post by Lis Mon May 05, 2008 1:16 pm

I think that what Z says holds a lot of value, though I must admit at times I find the explanation rather too simplistic. Why in the spirit dimension do we get to only come in contact with that which coincides with our level of awareness, understanding or prejudices, when on the physical plane we must deal with all, no matter how compatible or otherwise? How can we progress in the spirit dimension if we just gravitate to exist with those who think like we do?

Most of all I find the question you raise Scorpio53, most profound. Why indeed, can we not see that we are in reality all brothers and sisters, and that which gives us our capacity to exist and think, feel and perceive (and argue, debate, love and hate) whatever name or concept we give it, does not distinguish between us.

Regards,

Lis

Lis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by scorpio53 Mon May 05, 2008 2:56 pm

Hello Lis,
I suppose it is from my spiritual upbringing, even Jesus knew we all were children of God the one Father as he is our savior as well as God's son which also makes him our brother and he was not of like mind of many he surrounded himself with I believe this is why I find it hard to except some shunning away from those that are not on the same thought wave as we are, but he extended his unconditional love and hand to the like minded and the not like minded just maybe they have not had their eyes or ears opened yet for what ever reason only beknownst to God as to why but for me we all must except each other as brother's and sister's for not one of us are different from anyone else for none are rightious we all come from the Father there for I see the family connection and we all come from heaven our original home where we all go eventually , God also said to do evil or good to the least of my children we also do it unto Him, some will do for only their own blood line here but will by pass one who was not born specifically from them, I feel we should all do for each other as we are all connected, but this is just my opinion on this and I would do for anyone the same I do for my own blood line here I do not hold my daughter as any different then the child nextdoor or over sea's which ever it maybe, I hope this makes sense to you .....I know my thoughts but have always found it hard to relay them.....scorpio53 Smile

scorpio53

Back to top Go down

Post by zerdini Tue May 06, 2008 9:41 am

Lis wrote:I think that what Z says holds a lot of value, though I must admit at times I find the explanation rather too simplistic. Why in the spirit dimension do we get to only come in contact with that which coincides with our level of awareness, understanding or prejudices, when on the physical plane we must deal with all, no matter how compatible or otherwise? How can we progress in the spirit dimension if we just gravitate to exist with those who think like we do?

Most of all I find the question you raise Scorpio53, most profound. Why indeed, can we not see that we are in reality all brothers and sisters, and that which gives us our capacity to exist and think, feel and perceive (and argue, debate, love and hate) whatever name or concept we give it, does not distinguish between us.

Regards,

Lis

I hope that my answer was not too simplistic. I try to keep my answers simple so all can understand and they are always open to questions and debate.

Why in the spirit dimension do we get to only come in contact with that which coincides with our level of awareness, understanding or prejudices, when on the physical plane we must deal with all, no matter how compatible or otherwise?

We can only graduate to a plane most suited to our spiritual development. Before we reach that level we may be (certainly in the initial stages) on a plane more closely associated with the earth plane where we see life from a completely different perspective to our earth experiences. Because, in many ways, it is so similar to earth many don't realise they have "died".

Having a knowledge of Spiritualism is helpful but it does not confer any special spiritual status. It is how one has lived one's life, which is the criterion not one's beliefs or prejudices.

As Silver Birch often said: "Service is the coin of the Spirit" and there are infinite opportunities for service no matter on which level you find yourself.

Regards

Z

zerdini

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Tue May 06, 2008 11:24 am

Lis wrote:I think that what Z says holds a lot of value, though I must admit at times I find the explanation rather too simplistic. Why in the spirit dimension do we get to only come in contact with that which coincides with our level of awareness, understanding or prejudices, when on the physical plane we must deal with all, no matter how compatible or otherwise? How can we progress in the spirit dimension if we just gravitate to exist with those who think like we do?

Regards,

Lis

"Why in the spirit dimension do we get to only come in contact with that which coincides with our level of awareness, understanding or prejudices, when on the physical plane we must deal with all, no matter how compatible or otherwise? How can we progress in the spirit dimension if we just gravitate to exist with those who think like we do?"

We don't come into contact with only those with a similar level of evolvement but the 'nature' of that environment is one in which those of a similar disposition naturally move towards those who are similar. Wouldn't we do that here for preference? The conditions in the physical are deliberately greatly different to those found in the more elevated (sorry about the jargon) dimensions - hence the richness of experience resulting from the actual physicality of the dimension and also the often conflicting mix of individual development found here. From that we experience, learn and develop in a way not possible were we not here or somewhere similar.

Progress on the 'spirit-side' reflects the level of our continuing evolvement, in turn reflecting the progress we have made through our exposure to the vagaries of physical lives. Even though we 'gravitate' (does gravity exist there? Wink ) to others of a similar level to ourselves - as in previous returns after life here - our companions will also have made progress. We are, therefore, all progressing. But we will also have opportunities on the spirit-side to learn about issues spiritual....ie teaching and learning occur in all dimensions.

"Why indeed, can we not see that we are in reality all brothers and sisters..........?" Dependent on our individual spiritual awareness (how much we have progressed during our times in the physical and/or before that) before we came here we would probably have been aware of the reality of brotherhood/sisterhood. If we came here with that understanding it would constrain the spiritual development potential of this dimension. Hence we are, in the main, ignorant of the fact either by design or happenstance.

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum