SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Interesting Article "Christian" Medium

Go down

Another Interesting Article "Christian" Medium Empty Another Interesting Article "Christian" Medium

Post by Admin Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:18 am

http://www.inforum.com/event/article/id/244635/
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Another Interesting Article "Christian" Medium Empty Re: Another Interesting Article "Christian" Medium

Post by obiwan Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:00 am

They all seem to want to write a book don't they? I have to say when I read these autobiographies they rarely seem to contain anything of evidential value except perhaps the writer's own recommendation of themselves. I suppose that's ok for fans.

obiwan

Back to top Go down

Another Interesting Article "Christian" Medium Empty Re: Another Interesting Article "Christian" Medium

Post by zerdini Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:16 pm

obiwan wrote:They all seem to want to write a book don't they? I have to say when I read these autobiographies they rarely seem to contain anything of evidential value except perhaps the writer's own recommendation of themselves. I suppose that's ok for fans.

Most of them haven't lived long enough to write an autobiography!

zerdini

Back to top Go down

Post by obiwan Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:52 pm

I don't know; Wayne Rooney has and he is almost an embryo.

obiwan

Back to top Go down

Post by zerdini Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:27 pm

obiwan wrote:I don't know; Wayne Rooney has and he is almost an embryo.

Laughing Laughing

zerdini

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum