SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Virtual Meeting 29th March 2020 The Real Story of Hydesville

Go down

Virtual Meeting 29th March 2020 The Real Story of Hydesville Empty Covid Closures No worries use a Virtual Service

Post by Admin Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:03 am

Our Committee  to close the Unley Spiritualist Association (used to be known as and registered the New Age Spiritualist Mission Inc) on March 22nd because of social distancing issues. The following Friday the Government formerly ordered all churches and places of religion closed. Worried about it I ended up creating a virtual service for Mar 22nd. First two sessions were tentative but they have improved. Last one we tweaked, Lis did the meditation and I allowed my guide Tao Seng to speak with me just trying to clear the way but not in trance. Next week we are going to do the Opening Prayer, mediation and talk that way but try a Zoom meeting to allow people to chat and see if we can do some proof of survival messages. Up to now I have been giving mainly psychic pick up messages retrospectively after people choose from items I post after the meeting link.

Got to try something I think it will be a while before social distancing is relaxed and we can only get 12- 15 in our largish hall including the medium and chairperson ( pre distancing could get 60+ people).

Here we go here are the meetings in order

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Virtual Meeting 29th March 2020 The Real Story of Hydesville Empty Virtual Meeting 29th March 2020 The Real Story of Hydesville

Post by Admin Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:11 am

Second Sunday after lock down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down