SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything is a Manifestation of God

Go down

Everything is a Manifestation of God Empty Everything is a Manifestation of God

Post by AiR_Ravimelwani Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:31 am

What is the meaning of manifestation of God?

Everything around us, we ourselves, have not been created, because if we ask a question what is the source of our creation – there is no answer. The chicken or the egg - what came first - there is no answer. The tree or the seed -what came first - there is no answer. I came from my parents, my parents came from my grandparents, but where did they all start?  What is the source? There is no answer and because there is no answer, we believe that all creation is a manifestation of God, which means that all of us, everything around us is nothing but God in the form of you, me, the trees and the skies, because God is the energy, the Creator and we know nothing beyond our lives.

We know that there is a power beyond our imagination - omnipresent, omnipotent and omniscient. And is it not that this is His creation? But from what did he create us? We believe that the great creative, imaginative, amazing life force in us, and in beautiful nature is nothing but God. Look at the birds, look at the fish, look at the roses, each one of them is so amazing, unbelievable and they all express the beauty of God because they are God themselves. All these have been created from something - they have been created from God, and therefore, all these are God.

Therefore, all this is nothing but a manifestation of God. Of course, the mind will not agree to this because the mind is the enemy of the self and God realization. The mind will make us wander, will push us into believing that this is not possible, but after deep introspection and contemplation, we will come to realize that everything is a manifestation of God.

AiR

AiR_Ravimelwani

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum