SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why have we underestimated God?

Go down

Why have we underestimated God? Empty Why have we underestimated God?

Post by AiR_Ravimelwani Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:48 am

God is Omnipresent, Omnipotent and Omniscient. In other words, God is everywhere, super powerful, and knows everything. But, as human beings in this world, why have we underestimated God? What have most of the religions of the world done? They have made God into a man and limited God’s power to that of a human being. But is God truly only as powerful as a human being?

God created the sun, the moon, the stars, the birds, the animals, and the flowers. Can you imagine the power of God? God created the earth, its rotation and revolution. In fact, God created the entire universe and also the power of the sun, the moon, the stars, the planets. God created millions and millions of living creatures. God created you and me. God created our human body with wonders of the eyes, the ears, the nose, the head, and the heart. Can that God be underestimated?

The power of God is beyond our human imagination; it is beyond our comprehension and what have we done? Just for the sake of being able to identify God, we have created a picture of God, reducing and limiting God’s power in a way, thereby grossly underestimating that power that we call God.

It’s time we realize that God is beyond our wildest imagination. God is bigger than our biggest comprehension. Our lens, as I say, is too small to take the picture of God. A million lenses put together cannot take the picture of God – it is that large! God is that powerful!

Let us learn to not underestimate God. Let us realize that God is Omnipotent, Omniscient, and Omnipresent, i.e., God is all-powerful, God knows everything, and God is everywhere! While we may see God in the image of man, regardless of our religion, let us learn to see God as a power beyond man’s wildest comprehension.

AiR

AiR_Ravimelwani

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum