SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jean Skinner - Transfiguration experience...

2 posters

Go down

Jean Skinner - Transfiguration experience... Empty Jean Skinner - Transfiguration experience...

Post by Slatewriter Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:07 am

Hi all,
I was hoping to ask if anyone has recollections of successful sittings with Transfiguration Medium, Jean Skinner...

I was lucky enough to recently sit with the retired Medium & what I experienced was beyond my expectations.

I sat almost knee to knee in front of the Medium - who was in a cabinet in red light conditions. Her Chinese guide had already spoken through her, and he faded back as the Medium began to take on a new persona.

She appeared to grow taller as she stretched her back straight - this gave me an inkling as to who might be coming through next.

I watched closely as the Mediums face changed shape in front of my eyes. Her appearance began to morph quite clearly - the face grew longer and more pointed, the cheekbones became more prominent, and most amazingly for me, the forehead began to widen - but it appeared to ripple into its new shape - just like a special effect from the movies.

Within a few moments I was looking into the eyes of somebody completely different. As I took it all in, I felt an emotional bond begin to take hold, then I saw the face begin to form a thick moustache - and this clinched it for me.

The Medium now had the face of my Great Grandfather - it was not Jean Skinner...

We shared a short exchange and I felt the love and respect pass between us. Then he faded and Jean's face re-asserted itself as she shrank back to her usual size. The Chinese guide came back to speak to the group assembled - another face altogether - and I returned to my seat in silence.

Can anyone else share their experience of sitting with Jean ?

Slatewriter

Back to top Go down

Jean Skinner - Transfiguration experience... Empty Re: Jean Skinner - Transfiguration experience...

Post by missmolly Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:08 pm

could you tell me how much the lady charged you for this service i would love to have a sitting with her thank you xx

missmolly

Back to top Go down

Jean Skinner - Transfiguration experience... Empty Re: Jean Skinner - Transfiguration experience...

Post by Slatewriter Tue May 24, 2016 10:39 pm

there was no charge for the sitting, it was part of a week-long residential at Stansted Hall in Jan 2013

Slatewriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down