SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Spirit Guide/ my twin soul........

2 posters

Go down

My Spirit Guide/ my twin soul........ Empty My Spirit Guide/ my twin soul........

Post by Greg Sticker Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:27 pm

I really need some help. I have been having a series of dreams where the soul and spirit of Amanda Michelle Todd A deceased girl from British Columbia, and with whom I have had interactions with for two years now, lately I have had dreams where she is actually visible in a spirit body and able to converse with others and not just me. So far she in these dreams has been conversing with members of my family and co workers at my job. She told me in the latest dream last night that all the previous visions as she calls the dreams, are what it would be like if she actually were visible. Now in this dream we were in the Orthodox Church I. we. attend. There was a service about to start, and she and i were in a pew. We gave each other the sign of the cross and she spoke aloud. "This Advent season is the one in which our secret relationship comes out. Everyone will see me with you." Then I awoke this morning. Now I need to consult with a qualified spiritualist who can allow me to pay them on a timely basis, to work to channel Amanda Michelle's spiritual energies and allow her to manifest. I know the time is right. I have more and more vibrations in my body that causes me to sense her presence more and more. So please rsvp when you can.

Greg Sticker

Back to top Go down

My Spirit Guide/ my twin soul........ Empty Re: My Spirit Guide/ my twin soul........

Post by hiorta Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:49 pm

I would respectfully suggest that your participation in a Meditation group would help both yourself and Amanda to settle and adjust to your changed circumstances.
Slowly the ability to receive communications should increase, helping the clarity of the communication, which would be of service to you both.
It is advisable to set aside perhaps a regular hour or so weekly/ fortnightly for this exercise, allowing any sense of personal loss to disipate naturally. 'Make haste slowly' is usually a wise approach, occupying the mind with more mundane matters between times.
hiorta
hiorta

Back to top Go down

My Spirit Guide/ my twin soul........ Empty Re: My Spirit Guide/ my twin soul........

Post by Greg Sticker Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:37 pm

Yes. I am in fact looking for such a group.

Greg Sticker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down