SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swedish Medium Caught Cheating Part two Light

+8
Azur
Wes
Lis
Silvercord Admin
Jane Lyzell
mac
Admin
light of truth
12 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Swedish Medium Caught Cheating Part two Light - Page 5 Empty Re: Swedish Medium Caught Cheating Part two Light

Post by zerdini Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:07 am

light of truth wrote:i dont know who you are and as such will not divulge personal information which concerns others even though it is regarding physical mediumship. i say i know as much as i know due to what i have seen and witnessed over 2 decades and still am. i contribute as much as i can without giving personal names etc. that is where i have stopped. if you want to know more then sit with some well known genuine physical mediums...and you never know...we might meet there. so if giving personal info is what you perceive as contributing then sorry that you will not get. but my experiences i will share. your love and light may be depleted, mine isnt. Blessings x

That is the point - you have NOT shared your experiences.

Anyone can say they have experienced physical mediumship but we don't know exactly what you mean by physical mediumship.

Many people make that claim but it turns out to be simply phenomena which is pretty worthless in the final analysis.

zerdini

Back to top Go down

Swedish Medium Caught Cheating Part two Light - Page 5 Empty Re: Swedish Medium Caught Cheating Part two Light

Post by Wes Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:26 am

Light of Truth, perhaps you would like to tell us some of the most impressive examples of physical mediumship you have seen (without giving any names or other identifying details if you wish) and give us some detail on what happened (who manifested and how, what evidence was given and so on), how the audience reacted to what happened (did they confirm that the evidence was given was correct or not), and what controls were in place to make sure it was all above board?

Wes
Wes

Back to top Go down

Swedish Medium Caught Cheating Part two Light - Page 5 Empty Swedish Medium Caught Cheating Part two Light

Post by Admin Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:22 am

Good questions Wes and then were the seances in the complete dark or dim red light? Also who were the controlling Spirits and what was the level of experience of the circle leader? Is the intention to move forward to test seances to give undisputable proof of the phenomena?

Without of course saying any particular names.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5