SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fellow members interested in Road of many ways by John

+3
obiwan
mac
Lynn CPT
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Fellow members interested in Road of many ways by John - Page 2 Empty Re: Fellow members interested in Road of many ways by John

Post by Sharuss Thu Aug 26, 2021 2:05 am

Fellow members interested in Road of many ways by John - Page 2 Image10

Sharuss

Back to top Go down

Fellow members interested in Road of many ways by John - Page 2 Empty Re: Fellow members interested in Road of many ways by John

Post by Admin Thu Aug 26, 2021 2:11 am

Thankyou very much Sharuss that is fascinating information. Certainly adds to the knowledge I was given, indeed I did have contact with Lynn because I wanted to write an article for Psychic News ( I have written for that before and have an opening to write again). I never heard more than the experinces of Ray Martin so I am glad I shelved the project because I was unsure that I had sufficient. It would also have been good to link it with an availability of the 3 books, either digitally or in print (I have digitised a rare book in my collection for IAPSOP to make freely available and am procesing 2 others all now out of copyright. I would love to know more about this and see the material available widely again. Maybe you could send me a personal message.

The typed start to the manuscript is fantastic to see.

Kind regards

Jim (admin)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharuss Thu Aug 26, 2021 2:17 am

Hi Jim,

Feel free to email me on the address linked to this account.
Absolutely able to make the full work available free as well as never before released audio in the original spirit voice. Won’t have time until the end of the year however.

Sharuss

obiwan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Aug 26, 2021 2:39 am

That is fantastic to hear, I know the time issues i will email tomorrow thanks Sharuss
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Thu Aug 26, 2021 4:05 pm

I hope it can be made available through this website, Jim....??

mac

obiwan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Aug 27, 2021 12:05 am

Hi Mac,

I am happy wherever it goes Mac, by the way in terms of the University of Manitoba wher the Hamilton Fronds and the Psychic news archives are hosted and available for free it turns out Lis and I have been friends with the archivist for some time. Its a linkage with the research friends around Psypioneer and IAPSOP (we have long been friends with Marc Demarest) , Lishas a bigger spread having contibuted to a joint paper on Mdam DÉsperance ith Dr Adrian Parker published through Gothenberg University before he became President of the SPR. We are working to get the film of Harbinger of Light 1868 to the mid 1950's up in conjunction of IAPSOP and the Centre we are members of.

Mark you the detached retina 2 years ago and teh extra demands of keeping hat centre alive as its leader with Zoom has taken more energy than I thought especially with the bit of consulting I still do. Oh I have, because of Zoom created a youtube channel with the talks and meditations from zoom meetings and now the live/Zoom meetings we hold. I have not published teh message sections (sadly ther have been some great messages) because I regard them as semi private. I will put some on her soon.

I have really wanted to see Roas of Many Ways restored and its story told.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Fri Aug 27, 2021 1:56 pm

I had to refresh my memory concerning this topic, Jim, a thread that began seven years ago!

I'm hopeful you'll get a working document that could be downloaded by anyone interested.

Your vision problems must have put a crimp on some of your activities over the past couple of years. Fingers crossed all is healed and sight improved by now?

Interesting that you found you and Lis already knew the archivist from the UoM. I had all-but given up on the archive being completed but it's done and available to anyone interested.

You've mentioned Zoom meetings and they've been a lifeline for churches and centres 'up here on top' while the pandemic lockdown was in full force. Now many churches are back to something like their normal operation but virtual meetings are still popular, some churches running both and/or with online broadcasts of real-world services.

Not being a churchgoer it gave me an opportunity to view mediumship from around our tiny country and a couple of times from the US and Spain. The Zoom format worked remarkably well and although I've enjoyed watching/experiencing mediumship I've largely gone back to how I used to be.

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2