SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Salumet et al

4 posters

Go down

Salumet et al Empty Salumet et al

Post by The Od Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:47 pm

I have enjoyed participating in the Spirit Today and Paranormalia blogalogs with special interest in George E. Moss contributions to the former. Mr. Moss is an author, octagenerian, sitter with The Kingsclere Group for nigh two decades. Google Salumetandfriends

What caught my eye is the dovetailing between Salumet and Bonniol's clairvoyancy regarding the Naptha and recent Giza findings of Bauval, Hancock and others and the Ahmed Osman theories on the Mosaic/Dividic lines being the actual Pharoahs of the 17th and 18th Dynasties. Yes, Jesus was Tutankamun(aten). Very Happy 

Salumet who speaks through the direct voice, full trance medium Eileen Roper has been tested consistently since 1995 and for those practical purposes is a higher achiever than Silver Birch/Barbie.

FYI for the group.

Last edited by The Od on Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:42 am; edited 1 time in total
The Od
The Od

Back to top Go down

Salumet et al Empty trip, trap, trip, trap

Post by mac Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:16 am

Of what relevance is any of this given that our website is about.... well you already know.  

New username, same old troll....

mac

Back to top Go down

Salumet et al Empty Re: Salumet et al

Post by The Od Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:46 am

mac wrote:Of what relevance is any of this...
If you had examined the topic you would have noticed that Spiritualism was one of many Spriritualism related subjects spoken of by Mr. Moss and Salumet.

The post is an FYI. No need for comment.
The Od
The Od

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:18 am

The clock is ticking.

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:20 am

I just moved it to a forum which may have more relevance to the material
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:45 am

thank you, Jim

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by The Od Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:29 pm

Admin wrote:I just moved it to a forum which may have more relevance to the material
Thank you for that although the content of the Salumet channeling did include several references to Spiritualism with specific suggestions as to why it failed. Failed as in declined in international spiritual prestige and the ability to attract and grow new Spiritualists positively (mathematically).

So we will lay that over there. Arrow 

As computers attached to the Internet can accumulate and process gigantic sets of value data, Mr. Moss makes the statement that the Klinclere Group experiment as a purposeful mixed-ability séance operation has accomplished exactly that across a period of 17+ years.

Utilizing an interacting mix of mediums, scientists and two with exceptional clairvoyant capabilities and other significant entities not from this Earthly dimension, the enormity of the databank is closer to terabytical than gigabytical. Exclamation  I will report selectively by quoting Moss.

"Salumet's range of knowledge is Akashic including Nazca Plateau markings, DNA upgrading, nuclear proliferation, Saint Columba’s journey to Iona – AD 563, The Siberian ‘Tunguska Event’, EVP (electronic voice phenomena), spontaneous combustion, multiple universes, government secrecies, RNGs (random number generators) and collective consciousness, craniosacral therapy, crop circles, The Great Pyramid – its construction and purpose, extraterrestrial beings etc"

Moss refers to "the selection of extrasomatic memories of a living individual. But, nevertheless, the principle of lifetime-memory-location within a ?-field substructure of quantum vacuum (and not within brain) is clearly put. It is a further step to consider the selection of ongoing living beings from this complex domain. It is my reflection that such itemizations can be made by Salumet (or by other guides which have come forth in the past life/in between lives therapies), impossible to be produced by the semi or fully entranced medium.

Entirely worth a read is Moss.

The Od
The Od

Back to top Go down

Post by Murgatroid Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:55 pm

Just a one off post to let people know that "The Od" is MU. It looks like you already figured it out though! Well done. He uses a TOR network so all of his IP addresses are blacklisted.

He's recently joined again on the abovetopsecret forums under the username "TheOd" before this he had fake sockpuppet accounts of forests and eveshi and others. See here for some of the other stuff he is on. Google search "Leslie Flint" "The Od" to see his recent trolling.

As you can see he's now trolling the blogs of Robert McLuhan and Michael Prescott.

MU!! has been trolling numerous websites and newgroups, Usenet in particular, for over a decade. Do a Google search on names like "Ari Silverstein", "Frank Camper", or "wilburn" (preferably in combination with "Usenet", e. g. ["Ari Silverstein" Usenet], ["Frank Camper" Usenet], [wilburn Usenet]) to see the full dimension of his trolling.

Obviously not a happy dude! Something went wrong, so now gets "power" over the internet by cyber bullying people.

Murgatroid

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:08 pm

His style is well-recognised by regular forum users...

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Murgatroid Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:56 pm

mac wrote:His style is well-recognised by regular forum users...

MU is now posting as Tyler Snotgern on the Skeptiko forum where he has done crazy posts about meeting aliens and spirits in the astral realm. I think his posts are mock posts, I doubt he believes in anything he actually writes. He seems to have a multiple personality disorder. He's using the same avatar as he had on his "Lars" account on this forum.

He also posted as "Irreligious Survivalist" on the afterlife forums before he was banned and as "The Od" on Michael Prescott's blog before he was banned. MU also pretended to be "Frank Camper" on many forums before he was banned. He's been banned on practically everything. MU has also used the name "Mac" on many blogs, his latest tactic seems to be creating fake accounts of Jon Donnis. He's also created fake accounts of me, open mind, Forests and Arouet on the above top secret forums (and talks to himself on them!).  He pretends to be a believer on some of his accounts and on others a skeptic. It's hard to make sense of his real views. MU says he has personally met Zerdini and the materialization medium David Thompson yet in other posts says spirits don't exist and there is no afterlife.

It's hard to make sense of why he spends his time impersonating people and harassing people on the internet. Is it to get power over people, one big joke, to mock people? Who knows, I think he's perhaps disabled or very elderly and retired, he seems to be online all day everyday. It makes me wonder if he has any family and are they aware that he does this sort of thing? How does he sleep at night knowing all the horrible things he has done? It amazes me how such people viciously attack people on the internet but pretend to be "normal" in real life. If his family or friends found out about his online behaviour, I bet they would be in for a shock. Watch out for his latest alternative personality "Tyler Snotgern" on which he has managed to fool a few people into thinking he's a real spiritualist. On this account he's been slagging off various mediums or spiritualists such as Kai Muegge, Chris Howarth and Warren Caylor and calling them fakes.

Murgatroid

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:55 am

Thanks for the update
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:08 pm

I'm not surprised to learn this character is still doing what he's been doing for years...

I'd guess the psychologists/psychotherapists would recognise and could identify his condition. All we ordinary folk can do is to be aware of his tomfoolery and watch out for any new members with odd patterns of behaviour.

I've encountered him over several websites where I'm a member and expect to encounter him again.

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum