SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I see Sylvia Browne's Prediction is creating bad press

4 posters

Go down

I see Sylvia Browne's Prediction is creating bad press Empty I see Sylvia Browne's Prediction is creating bad press

Post by Admin Thu May 09, 2013 7:34 am

Hardly surprising, I wonder if she charged for this

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/may/8/psychic-who-told-berrys-mother-she-was-dead-9-year/
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

I see Sylvia Browne's Prediction is creating bad press Empty Re: I see Sylvia Browne's Prediction is creating bad press

Post by Starling Thu May 09, 2013 9:38 pm

Bad press? You wonder if she charged for it?

Who cares about that when Sylvia Browne's prediction that Amanda Berry was dead most probably killed her mother!

It is so unbelievably stupid, irresponsible and insensitive to make a prediction on something like this that may not be 100% accurate in the first place.

read this!

http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2013/05/amanda_berry_is_dead_psychic_t.html

Starling
Starling

Back to top Go down

I see Sylvia Browne's Prediction is creating bad press Empty Re: I see Sylvia Browne's Prediction is creating bad press

Post by Admin Thu May 09, 2013 11:59 pm

Totally agree with you, this is exactly what no psychic or medium should do. It was an appalling thing sadly it plays out all to often with "advice", predictions and messages that cause a lot of harm.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackcrow Fri May 10, 2013 3:12 pm

I Dont know a lot about the medium sylvia brown, the case has a happy ending for the women who were kidnapped,but a sad one for one to finf her mother passed to spirit whilst thinking she had passed.i cant say how i would feel in such a circumstance had it happened to me, but mediums do some good work in helping police .i know a case here i gave info to a policeman that i knew he passed the info on he came back to me and told me what i had told him was accurate and hadnt been advertised so it was credible info yet the police department dealing with the case.didnt want to know they had had so much info given to them by so called mediums that they wouldnt listen to any more,but they agreed that the info i gave was accurate. so there are pros and cons to it,

Namaste

Blackcrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Panama Red Sat May 11, 2013 5:41 pm

The problem with all of this coming down on Browne is that you have to be honest, capable and willing to track her successes and failures to create a genuine assessment of her psychic abilities. Typically we hear of her failures only which distorts the true test of whether or not she is gifted.

Browne is an unethical, self-centered dunce with a criminal record and ugly as a withered apple to boot. So what?

Is she psychic?

Panama Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down