SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Psychic Lights: Auras and Other Luminous Phenomena

4 posters

Go down

Psychic Lights: Auras and Other Luminous Phenomena Empty Psychic Lights: Auras and Other Luminous Phenomena

Post by Admin Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:28 am

This would be interesting
http://rhine.org/component/civicrm/?task=civicrm/event/info&reset=1&id=91
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Psychic Lights: Auras and Other Luminous Phenomena Empty Re: Psychic Lights: Auras and Other Luminous Phenomena

Post by obiwan Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:38 am

I agree Jim. It is interesting to see a rare talk like this outside London lol

obiwan

Back to top Go down

Psychic Lights: Auras and Other Luminous Phenomena Empty Re: Psychic Lights: Auras and Other Luminous Phenomena

Post by TheCanuckian Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:41 pm

aspsi.org/feat/life_after/a076mt-a-Dr_Carlos_S_Alvarado_interview.php
TheCanuckian
TheCanuckian

Back to top Go down

Post by obiwan Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:42 pm

I blam Canada Smile

obiwan

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCanuckian Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:25 pm

What's a "blam" eh?
TheCanuckian
TheCanuckian

Back to top Go down

Post by obiwan Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:47 pm

TheCanuckian wrote:What's a "blam" eh?

Good point lol
It was meant to be a reference South Park. Smile

obiwan

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:02 pm

eh?

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by obiwan Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:03 pm

mac wrote:eh?
Cartoon on TV

obiwan

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:25 pm

Thanks, obi but I know South Park well. Wink

The 'eh' remark is in connection with what the Yanks say the Canucks say at the end of each sentence. A fair few of those I've met over here certainly do 'cos now I listen specially to see if the Yanks' assertions are correct!

We Brits, of course, have no such habits!! Very Happy Laughing

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by obiwan Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:18 pm

mac wrote:Thanks, obi but I know South Park well. Wink

The 'eh' remark is in connection with what the Yanks say the Canucks say at the end of each sentence. A fair few of those I've met over here certainly do 'cos now I listen specially to see if the Yanks' assertions are correct!

We Brits, of course, have no such habits!! Very Happy Laughing

damn! ya got me lol
In my experience they do say 'eh' as canuk demonstrated Smile - thought I only know 2

obiwan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down