SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spirits of the Trade:

+2
mac
Admin
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Spirits of the Trade: - Page 2 Empty Re: Spirits of the Trade:

Post by Admin Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:01 am

Good, Jon I think that this could be a very interesting dialogue
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JonDonnis Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:29 am

I am happy to post now, as I know EXACTLY who is behind the MU accounts like Lars etc.

Just waiting now for this person to attack me again, and everything can come out!

JonDonnis

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:13 pm

JonDonnis wrote:I am happy to post now, as I know EXACTLY who is behind the MU accounts like Lars etc.

Just waiting now for this person to attack me again, and everything can come out!

Why wait? Why not just tell us what you're so certain about? I'm certainly interested in hearing a full explanation about who is who.....

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Lars Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:28 pm

JonDonnis wrote:I am happy to post now, as I know EXACTLY who is behind the MU accounts like Lars etc.

You wait like you thingk "Jon Donnis a Tiger" Laughter.

Go, Tiger, go. Stop crying first and last.

Lars
Lars
Lars

Back to top Go down

Post by Lars Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:29 pm

mac wrote:

Why wait? Why not just tell us what you're so certain about? I'm certainly interested in hearing a full explanation about who is who.....
It is more Jon donnis blithers. yak yak spend your time wisely not waiting for yak yak,

Lars
Lars
Lars

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:21 pm

Lars wrote:
mac wrote:

It is more Jon donnis blithers. yak yak spend your time wisely not waiting for yak yak,

Lars

I've asked Jon why he is waiting and I am expecting that he'll reply in due course. After we have read that explanation we'll be able to decide for ourselves who is spoofing whom, whether it's a proper explanation or indeed just "yak, yak" blithering.

I am usually prepared to give folk a chance to explain rather than dismiss their words too quickly.

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Lars Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:46 pm

mac wrote:
Lars wrote:
mac wrote:

Lars

I've asked Jon why he is waiting and I am expecting that he'll reply in due course. After we have read that explanation we'll be able to decide for ourselves who is spoofing whom, whether it's a proper explanation or indeed just "yak, yak" blithering.

I am usually prepared to give folk a chance to explain rather than dismiss their words too quickly.
Fair stuff. No more Jon Donnis. He twits instead all day and leaves place of his shame here.

https then add ://twitter.com/jondonnis

Jon Donnis calls me George. I have two surnames, Lars and pet name. None are George. yak yak
Lars
Lars

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:02 pm

Lars wrote:
mac wrote:
Lars wrote:
mac wrote:

Lars

Fair stuff. No more Jon Donnis. He twits instead all day and leaves place of his shame here.

https then add ://twitter.com/jondonnis

Jon Donnis calls me George. I have two surnames, Lars and pet name. None are George. yak yak

I'm gonna leave my questions for Jon to respond - right now you're the one with the yak, yak, yak..... Rolling Eyes

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Lars Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:17 pm

mac wrote:
I'm gonna leave my questions for Jon to respond - right now you're the one with the yak, yak, yak..... Rolling Eyes
I PM him 3. You do too, ok, he's not coming or he would anser PM's. You try. Sea for your macself.

Lars
Lars
Lars

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:32 pm

Lars wrote:
mac wrote:
I PM him 3. You do too, ok, he's not coming or he would anser PM's. You try. Sea for your macself.

Lars

It's up to Jon. I'm not chasing him to find out what he knows. I'm sure he'd respond if he had anything new to tell us.

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Lars Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:51 am

mac wrote:
It's up to Jon. I'm not chasing him to find out what he knows. I'm sure he'd respond if he had anything new to tell us.
Knew like who Lars is when Lars is Lars but Jon Donnis LIAR says Lars is George. You wait for Godot. Jon Donnis is gone, troll left the bridge under. Jon Donnis comes on forums all over the world. Jon Donnis spits out lies all over the world. He never return. He got wat he wants. Ruffling with his blithers and you, ok you and others, you say ok Jon Donnis ok troll on.

I burp.

Lars
Lars
Lars

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:20 am

Lars wrote:
mac wrote:
Knew like who Lars is when Lars is Lars but Jon Donnis LIAR says Lars is George. You wait for Godot. Jon Donnis is gone, troll left the bridge under. Jon Donnis comes on forums all over the world. Jon Donnis spits out lies all over the world. He never return. He got wat he wants. Ruffling with his blithers and you, ok you and others, you say ok Jon Donnis ok troll on.

I burp.

Lars

I'm bored with your obsession with Jon Donnis and I'm now bored of telling you I don't want to hear anything more from you about him personally. I hope you understand what I'm saying.

Stick to Spiritualism and we'll get along just fine.

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Lars Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:36 am

***THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN LOCKED, PENDING ATTENTION FROM THE FORUM ADMIN***

mac wrote:

I'm bored with your obsession with Jon Donnis and I'm now bored of telling you I don't want to hear anything more from you about him personally. I hope you understand what I'm saying.

Stick to Spiritualism and we'll get along just fine.
You are a board becuase Jon Donnis not your slav and come back like you say. He's history and this embraces you. So got over it. You put your bravery on Jon Donnis and he went.

Jon Donnis make stuff to his ideals which are lies and mistruths. I am this George" George zerdini a full LIE and you mac say "Let Jon Donnis have his way with Lars" pisses me often.

Lars

Last edited by Wes on Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Moderator's comment)
Lars
Lars

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2