SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you know..

+2
mac
steelman
6 posters

Go down

Do you know.. Empty Do you know..

Post by steelman Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:45 am

Hi there

I'm new here, looking forward to sharing with you all.

Quick question, if I may, or a show of hands if you like..

Who here is aware of Ron Pearson? (..and how he came to accept continuation of spirit / his big bang theories etc)

Now if you read this, please post, I'm looking for a show of hands and that includes those who don't know him either. Arrow A quick 'don't know him' would suffice.

Cheers

steelman

Back to top Go down

Do you know.. Empty Re: Do you know..

Post by mac Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:13 am

I've known of him for years....

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by MU!! Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:56 pm

I know of Pearson and am very familiar with his strongest proponent, Michael Roll.

I don't know of anyone on this forum who has the qualifications to ferret out Pearson's Quantum Mechanical views on survival or, for that matter, whether Pearson himself is qualified to present such views authoritatively.

MU!!

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:17 pm

As Spiritualists, for us the quantum physics aspects of etheric life are probably not important anyway...

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by obiwan Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:24 pm

I have read some of his work.

I'm not a spiritualist - for the record.

obiwan

Back to top Go down

Post by MU!! Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:05 pm

mac wrote:As Spiritualists, for us the quantum physics aspects of etheric life are probably not important anyway...
Depends on whether or not you care that science/physics provides modern hard evidence for the survival of consciousness and the fallacy of super-psi. For many, this could be a deal maker.

MU!!

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:11 pm

I'm a Spiritualist and the evidence I found en route to becoming that means I don't need any other......

If I believed in thanking god for that state of affairs, I would.

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:41 am

I have run into Ron Pearson at times and although we have never made contact a friend of mine knew him and asked about the video which David Thompson produced by rest light. COSC had indicated Ron was studying it for authenticity but no report was produced. Apparently Ron was not convinced.

I believe Ron's theories are better suited to the atheistic version of survival after Death as they are not reliant on any God figure.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MU!! Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:10 pm

From Michael Roll...

Atheist: A person who flatly refuses to worship a supreme supernatural being with power over the laws of nature. A Big Daddy God invented by priests in the Dark Ages when it was thought a red hot ball of fire went round a flat Earth every day.

Roll Letters

Roll can define his atheism any way he chooses but it is this kind of garbage that lends him his ever-diminishing credibility. I hope he was being tongue-in-cheek but I don't believe so.

Roll, like our new buddy "forests", suffers from similar diseases. When in doubt, make shite up. Enter Ron Pearson whose physical philosophies are fitted answers to questions much like super-duper psi (super-ESP) "answers" the questions of survival of death.

I don't understand Pearson. I do understand Roll.

I don't trust either regardless of intentions good...or not.

MU!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:21 pm

Well put MU, of course one of my other concerns has been their involvement with David Icke.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starling Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:46 am

Hi Steelman, Hi everyone, I am also new.

I am aware of Ron Pearson, Rolling Eyes

[/quote]
Depends on whether or not you care that science/physics provides modern hard evidence for the survival of consciousness and the fallacy of super-psi. For many, this could be a deal maker.[/quote]

I agree, this could be a dealmaker!

Starling
Starling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum