SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Labyrinth

2 posters

Go down

Labyrinth Empty Labyrinth

Post by mandy Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:41 pm

Hi everyone

Jim I didn't know where to put this one so if it is in the wrong place feel free to move it for me. Thanks xx

Does anybody know about Labyrinths and how I could use one to my benefit? I was doing a meditation yesterday and the lovely Native Indian American gentleman who has been showing me things said to me Labyrinth and pilgrimage. I googled it afterwards and read that it is something to do with meditation and helps to clear your mind does anyone have any ideas? I know when this gentleman gives me things it is for a reason but I just need to work out why?

I have edited this because I have found this if anyone is interested....yey I know what he is telling me now bless him he is telling me that I may think I am lost at times and confused lol but I am on the right path and I am exactly where I need to be on my lifes journey. It is lovely how they get their messages over to you isn't it?

http://www.lessons4living.com/labyrinth.htm watch the video clip I found it good.

Love and Light

Mandy xx

mandy

Back to top Go down

Labyrinth Empty Re: Labyrinth

Post by tmmw Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:49 pm

Hi Mandy,

I have walked the labyrinth a few times as a walking meditation. It was explained to me as being symbolic of going to the center within your own being, to that place of peace. then after taking a pause at the center and saying thanks or a prayer the labyrinth is led back out or symbolic of returning to the world and we bring with us that centering peace in the outer world to effect ourselves and anyone we come into contact with during our lives. Some people say they may take a question with them as "going to the center" of the labyrinth and receive an answer while doing this meditation. Also the labyrinth is another name for "inner ear", very interesting....

Take care,
Lynn

tmmw

Back to top Go down

Post by mandy Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:11 pm

Hi Lynn

Thanks very much for that....I thought it was a David Bowie movie lol.

Love and Light

Mandy xx Very Happy

mandy

Back to top Go down

Post by tmmw Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:26 pm

Hi Mandy,

Lol, it is a David Bowie movie too Very Happy .

Take care,
Lynn xx

tmmw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum