SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings from Shelley

2 posters

Go down

Greetings from Shelley Empty Greetings from Shelley

Post by Shelley Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:19 pm

Hello everyone

Although I am temporarily living in the US for a couple years, I am originally from Australia - born and bred in Melbourne!

I came across this forum when researching background information for the Spiritualist movement in Melbourne. Just one of the many things I like to do. If you have a similar interest you may enjoy reading A J Gabay's 'Messages from Beyond'.

As with many of you, I have also frequented the VSU in my ealier days, although I was more a regular at the Christian Spiritualist churches in the eastern suburbs, doing healing and assisting with the Sunday services. Having spent much of my time working in Bourke Street, I'd love nothing more than popping into VSU with my sceptical work friends for a mid-week reading for $10. Don't know if they still do this or not but I loved introducing people to the VSU and opening their minds and hearts to something other than the physical realm Smile

Presently I am looking forward to visiting some local Native American reservations and in locating and finding a Spiritualist Development circle in the Virginia area. The latter is turning into a needle in a haystack situation but I have faith that something will be revealed to me soon.

Anyway, it is lovely to be part of your forum and I look forward with interest to hearing more about you all!

Shelley

Back to top Go down

Greetings from Shelley Empty Re: Greetings from Shelley

Post by Admin Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:38 pm

Hi and you are very welcome Shelley.

Jim
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum