SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gathering of Teachers

5 posters

Go down

The Gathering of Teachers Empty The Gathering of Teachers

Post by Mark74 Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:21 am

Mark74

Back to top Go down

The Gathering of Teachers Empty Re: The Gathering of Teachers

Post by skfarblum Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:10 am

Dear Mark74,
I know of Abraham Hicks but know nothing of what
he taught.
What attracted you to his teachings?
Stephen
skfarblum
skfarblum

Back to top Go down

Post by KatyKing Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:36 pm

'Vibrational Escrow' apparently.
KatyKing
KatyKing

Back to top Go down

Post by skfarblum Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:12 pm

For others who perhaps like me ,do not know what
vibrational escrow is here is a definition

If you could see an aerial view of your life, an aerial view, where we are seeing you, electrically, it's like you are standing here, and over there is a doorway, and on the other side of the door is lined up all of these things that you've been wanting. They're just leaning on the door, just waiting for you to open it. They've been there from the first moment you asked for them: Your lovers, your perfect mates, your perfect bodies, your perfect bodily conditions, all of the money that you could ever imagine ... all things that you've ever wanted. Things little and big. Things that you would call extraordinary and significant, and things that you would call not very significant. Everything that you have ever identified that you wanted is lined up right outside that door. And in the moment that you open the door, all things wanted flow to you.

Stephen
skfarblum
skfarblum

Back to top Go down

Post by hiorta Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:17 pm

You can attract to yourself all that you might need, but first you must earn them and then be so very careful in your choices.
Best to first identify your Needs and Wants - then discard the Wants.
hiorta
hiorta

Back to top Go down

Post by KatyKing Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:02 pm

Yep. If it actually worked then we'd all be lottery winners.
KatyKing
KatyKing

Back to top Go down

Post by petal34 Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:43 pm

skfarblum wrote:For others who perhaps like me ,do not know what
vibrational escrow is here is a definition

If you could see an aerial view of your life, an aerial view, where we are seeing you, electrically, it's like you are standing here, and over there is a doorway, and on the other side of the door is lined up all of these things that you've been wanting. They're just leaning on the door, just waiting for you to open it. They've been there from the first moment you asked for them: Your lovers, your perfect mates, your perfect bodies, your perfect bodily conditions, all of the money that you could ever imagine ... all things that you've ever wanted. Things little and big. Things that you would call extraordinary and significant, and things that you would call not very significant. Everything that you have ever identified that you wanted is lined up right outside that door. And in the moment that you open the door, all things wanted flow to you.

Stephen

Sounds to me a little like Cosmic Ordering,Stephen.
But as they say,we do not always get what we would like.
What we needed sometimes but but not always desired.
Joan
petal34
petal34

Back to top Go down

Post by KatyKing Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:18 pm

Three answers to prayer
Yes
No
and
Wait
KatyKing
KatyKing

Back to top Go down

Post by KatyKing Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:23 pm

Talking about ordering Joan. Woman doing IT training at work today told us Tesco has tablets on sale down from £98 to £80 Mrs Ks mate works there and gets staff discount so she's getting us one. I'll be in colour soon all being well.
KatyKing
KatyKing

Back to top Go down

Post by petal34 Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:27 am

KatyKing wrote:Talking about ordering Joan. Woman doing IT training at work today told us Tesco has tablets on sale down from £98 to £80 Mrs Ks mate works there and gets staff discount so she's getting us one. I'll be in colour soon all being well.

Thumbs up,Peter.
Make sure you are in the queue first.... Very Happy
petal34
petal34

Back to top Go down

Post by KatyKing Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:58 pm

http://www.youaretrulyloved.com/enlightenment/the-teachings-of-abraham-hicks-in-a-nutshell/

Utter snake oil but he's obviously getting a living from peddling it.
I used to say 'Only in America'. Set up a shingle in California and go into practice telling folk to feel good about being selfish and pretty soon monied flakes would be knocking on the door waving wads of cash. All the 'experts' need to do is keep their face straight and not giggle until the last punter has left.
These days with timternet the barbarians are truly within the gates.
KatyKing
KatyKing

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark74 Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:24 pm

skfarblum wrote:Dear Mark74,
I know of Abraham Hicks but know nothing of what
he taught.
What attracted you to his teachings?
Stephen

I am ignorant to his teachings to be honest but I know a few people who have been positively affected by his books. I liked the video, I like his ideals but perhaps need to investigate his work a little more Stephen. The Abraham movement is big bucks, and his medium is well off, prosperity ties in with that I would imagine. If it helps people, and gives them hope, why not.

Mark74

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down