SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Men Who Stare At Goats"

4 posters

Go down

"Men Who Stare At Goats" Empty "Men Who Stare At Goats"

Post by Admin Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:26 am

Hi All,

No it is not some strange rather deviant behaviour it is a new film starring George Clooney "based upon a book about an army unit with paranormal powers. And here’s where it gets really cool. The title refers to the idea that they can kill a goat simply by staring at it. McGregor will play a reporter named Bob Wilton who stumbles onto the secret when he meets a man (Clooney) who claims to be a psychic soldier. Bridges will play Clooney’s mentor and the founder of the psychic program, while Spacey will a former psychic soldier now running a prison camp in Iraq."

Hmm

Cheers Jim
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

"Men Who Stare At Goats" Empty Re: "Men Who Stare At Goats"

Post by obiwan Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:29 am

It wouldn't surprise me if it were true. It seems the military have spent quite a bit on such and other related matters in the past.

obiwan

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:45 am

Hi Paul,

I agree it does make sense too we know the Russians take a great interest in it and I'm sure the Americans do. I suspect we British did as well, my father used to suggest as much.

Jim
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by obiwan Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:24 am

G'day Jim Smile

One of the benefits of the internet isn't it? Despite the sometimes obvious downsides, its awfully hard to hide stuff Smile I dont think I would have found out a fraction of the things I have without it.

obiwan

Back to top Go down

Post by Wes Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:20 am

Rumour has it that the New Zealand government is investing heavily in Psychic Shield technology to protect their sheep from being stared at by American military personnel.
Wes
Wes

Back to top Go down

Post by zerdini Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:57 am

Wes wrote:Rumour has it that the New Zealand government is investing heavily in Psychic Shield technology to protect their sheep from being stared at by American military personnel.
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

zerdini

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:25 am

Great Wes,

But remember the story of the "Animal Whisperer" visiting a New Zealand Farm.

Tells the farmer he can talk to animals, asks if he can talk to the sheep dog, farmer says yus, so he asks the dog of his life and reports a favourable response to the farmer. Same with the horse by now the farmer is impressed.

However, he then asks to speak to the sheep and the farmer calls a halt to it saying Sheep tell lies.

Better watch them psychic sheep they stare at us and may want revenge for thousands of BBQ's.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down