SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Materialized Spirit figures: what are they?

+4
mac
KatyKing
petal34
Left Behind
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Materialized Spirit figures: what are they? - Page 3 Empty Re: Materialized Spirit figures: what are they?

Post by nick pettitt Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:33 pm

KatyKing wrote: Very Happy Well if it pays the bills Nick then all strength to you comrade.
That's a serious offer by the way so if not you but you know a PM chum who might oblige then the door is open.

We're very much a development group at the moment so only sit in our own home circle. We sometimes invite guest sitters but only when we get the nod from our controls. The same applies to all my PM chums too...

nick pettitt

Back to top Go down

Materialized Spirit figures: what are they? - Page 3 Empty Re: Materialized Spirit figures: what are they?

Post by Left Behind Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:20 pm

nick pettitt wrote:
KatyKing wrote:Do you take bookings Nick?
Good PM dem would likely fill our church twice over.
PM me with rates if you do please. We're a big cause so not ungenerous.

yeh no problem KK, just as long as I can bring my gran and a white bed sheet... if you pay her enough she'll dress up as a red Indian as well!!! rendeer

Get a shapely young lady "spirit" in there, too, and you'll really be in business, Nick! Laughing

Left Behind

Back to top Go down

Post by KatyKing Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:16 pm

Now you are talking Nick. I reckon if PM is going to happrn and be genuine it is in just such contexts as yours. Non commercial home circles as per Minnie Harrison's. I'm not anti genuine PM at all just can't see the point of it in some ways but would love to see it in action and I do know how it filled the churches in days gone by for ticket only dems.
KatyKing
KatyKing

Back to top Go down

Post by KatyKing Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:28 pm

Not wishing to sound sexist in any way and looks aren't any criteria to judge anyone by but Cora LV-etc was stunningly beautiful. Pretty good inspired lecturer by all accounts too. As a teen whilst overshadowed she could hold her own against experts on topics she personally had no prior knowledge nor notice of.
You'd not sell many tickets for that these days. More than five minutes philosophy and folk are pulling faces and making a big show of checking their watches.
KatyKing
KatyKing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3