SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spot of Ariel Photography.

2 posters

Go down

Spot of Ariel Photography. Empty Spot of Ariel Photography.

Post by _Leslie_ Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:09 pm

Been taking some Ariel photographs today. A friend who has a pilots licence invited me to join him for a flight out over Liverpool, across North Wales (over my home so we go get some photos) and then on to an small airstrip in Shrewsbury for a bite to eat - before heading back.'Think' I've got some good photos - despite the haze... but even if I haven't... its been a wonderful day!
_Leslie_
_Leslie_

Back to top Go down

Spot of Ariel Photography. Empty Re: Spot of Ariel Photography.

Post by KatyKing Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:20 pm

Certainly had the weather Les.
Not a cloud here today. Hope pics turn out well.
KatyKing
KatyKing

Back to top Go down

Post by _Leslie_ Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:05 pm

Erm.. well, they haven't all turned out perfect Wink But I certainly do have some memorable ones. All in all though a great experience, which I look forward to repeating Smile
_Leslie_
_Leslie_

Back to top Go down

Post by KatyKing Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:50 pm

Marvellous how we can get instant pics these days. Time was it was a trip to Boots with film for developing and a week wait to find out whose heads I'd managed to chop off. One pic of the first Mrs K in Tunisia against the backdrop of sand dunes for miles. Only one palm tree in that whole vista of the empty quarter but I managed to photograph her with it growing out of the top of her head.
KatyKing
KatyKing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down