SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nice TV News Story from Spiritualist Camp Wonewoc Wisconsin

3 posters

Go down

Nice TV News Story from Spiritualist Camp Wonewoc  Wisconsin Empty Nice TV News Story from Spiritualist Camp Wonewoc Wisconsin

Post by KatyKing Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:09 pm

http://www.todaystmj4.com/features/specialassignment/53254137.html
KatyKing
KatyKing

Back to top Go down

Nice TV News Story from Spiritualist Camp Wonewoc  Wisconsin Empty Re: Nice TV News Story from Spiritualist Camp Wonewoc Wisconsin

Post by Left Behind Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:26 am

I'd never heard of this place before: but what a wonderful plug for it! Very Happy

I was amused by the comments that "Spiritualists" don't believe that people really die: that they just pass on from one existence to another.

What a novel idea!

Ummm. . . .I wonder what Christians, Moslems, Hindus, Buddhists, and members of other religious faiths believe? Razz

Jim

Left Behind

Back to top Go down

Nice TV News Story from Spiritualist Camp Wonewoc  Wisconsin Empty Re: Nice TV News Story from Spiritualist Camp Wonewoc Wisconsin

Post by KatyKing Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:43 am

Well it is in Wisconsin Jim.
Arrow
KatyKing
KatyKing

Back to top Go down

Post by _Leslie_ Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:12 pm

Read a little about this place before, and enjoyed watching this - thanks for sharing Smile
_Leslie_
_Leslie_

Back to top Go down

Post by KatyKing Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:48 pm

It certainly looks to be in a pretty place . The people in the film sound to be very down to earth regular sorts which is nice.
There are several spiritualist camps listed on the NSAC website. Could be an idea for some spiritualist tourist holidays.
KatyKing
KatyKing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down