SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TOM HARRISON MATERIALIZES

+5
zerdini
hiorta
Wes
mac
Admin
9 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

TOM HARRISON MATERIALIZES - Page 2 Empty Re: TOM HARRISON MATERIALIZES

Post by obiwan Tue 14 Feb 2012 - 17:07

KatyKing wrote:Really!
What name should I look for?
His website is excellent, most professional.
[Not necessarily angling for discount on seance trumpet]
KK

Try this. Read it and weep lol

https://www.spiritualismlink.com/t1104-scott-milligan?highlight=Scott#5862

obiwan

Back to top Go down

Post by KatyKing Tue 14 Feb 2012 - 17:15

Smile Can't open hyperlinks on Kindle worst luck. Thanks though I'll open it down the library tomorrow.
KatyKing
KatyKing

Back to top Go down

Post by KatyKing Tue 14 Feb 2012 - 17:17

Smile Can't open hyperlinks on Kindle worst luck. Thanks though I'll open it down the library tomorrow.
KatyKing
KatyKing

Back to top Go down

Post by obiwan Tue 14 Feb 2012 - 17:35

KatyKing wrote: Smile Can't open hyperlinks on Kindle worst luck. Thanks though I'll open it down the library tomorrow.
Can't you just cut and paste or type the address in?

obiwan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Tue 14 Feb 2012 - 19:43

The sad irony is that whether or not Tom Harrison materialised there was no one sitting who has experienced real materialisation and was able to judge from experience. Why the irony? Because of course Tom had witnessed more materialisations than anyone else on this planet.

Dan

Dan

Back to top Go down

Post by obiwan Tue 14 Feb 2012 - 19:49

Dan wrote:The sad irony is that whether or not Tom Harrison materialised there was no one sitting who has experienced real materialisation and was able to judge from experience. Why the irony? Because of course Tom had witnessed more materialisations than anyone else on this planet.

Dan
Spot on!

obiwan

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 14 Feb 2012 - 23:46

obiwan wrote:
KatyKing wrote:Really!
What name should I look for?
His website is excellent, most professional.
[Not necessarily angling for discount on seance trumpet]
KK

Try this. Read it and weep lol

https://www.spiritualismlink.com/t1104-scott-milligan?highlight=Scott#5862

Hi Katy if you go to the Physical mediumship forum this thread is about halfway down and rapidly stretched to 16 pages....sadly Suspect
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KatyKing Wed 15 Feb 2012 - 0:16

Found it.
Ta.
KatyKing
KatyKing

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Wed 15 Feb 2012 - 0:24

From what I recall of this thread it wasn't very fruitful....

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 15 Feb 2012 - 0:27

With an interesting explanation for the extended use of typing all in Capitals, bad spelling and grammar by Scott...totally in keeping with his work back on the original now dead SCR but not his lovely glossy web site.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Wed 15 Feb 2012 - 0:57

Admin wrote:With an interesting explanation for the extended use of typing all in Capitals, bad spelling and grammar by Scott...totally in keeping with his work back on the original now dead SCR but not his lovely glossy web site.

Think he might have had some help with the website? Looks like he might have needed it. Wink

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by obiwan Wed 15 Feb 2012 - 1:11

mac wrote:From what I recall of this thread it wasn't very fruitful....
...oh I don't know...all grist for the mill Smile

obiwan

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Wed 15 Feb 2012 - 1:12

obiwan wrote:
mac wrote:From what I recall of this thread it wasn't very fruitful....
...oh I don't know...

Laughing Laughing

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Wed 15 Feb 2012 - 1:17

My duck friend is up late....

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 15 Feb 2012 - 3:22

It must be the cold over there Mac, no self respecting Duck would be in the water at the temperature it is currently in the UK
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Wed 15 Feb 2012 - 3:37

Admin wrote:It must be the cold over there Mac, no self respecting Duck would be in the water at the temperature it is currently in the UK

Poor souls - glad I'm not with 'em although it's just typically winter at the moment. Cold, wet, cloudy, frosty but thankfully the recent heavy snow cleared away....'til next time. We'll not be back for another couple of months or so....

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark74 Wed 15 Feb 2012 - 3:52

Admin wrote:With an interesting explanation for the extended use of typing all in Capitals, bad spelling and grammar by Scott...totally in keeping with his work back on the original now dead SCR but not his lovely glossy web site.

Hi Admin, I don't think it's fair to judge a person if they type all in Capitals, bad spelling and grammer, it's nothing to do with his mediumship in fairness.

Mark74

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 15 Feb 2012 - 4:11

Very true Mark but there was more behind all of that when you work through the thread. In the past on the old SCR Scott typed much better and without the capitals.

I agree that his dyslexia has nothing to do with the quality of his mediumship nor does his very close friendship with David Thompson, but we have other people on here with similar difficulties who work very hard on their communications. I think the lovely Jane Lyzell with her Swedeglish and dyslexia is a wonderful case in point.

It was however, pertinent to the question raised by Katy, who was hugely impressed by his Scotts website and the way it was written. It is clear that Scott, quite rightly, obtained expert assistance in preparing that. Either that or the display put on on this forum was really a sham. To be honest from communications back in 2005 with Scott I never thought his problem was the size it appeared to be on this site.

As I said on that thread about Scott, I can make no comment about Scotts mediumship, for or against, except to restate my well established view that seances should be in dim red or blue light not in the dark.

At the moment we have a plethora of high charging dark seance mediums appearing as public mediums and (to date) failing to provide satisfactory proof to too many people. I have also noted that there is now a kind of one upmanship as each tries to raise the bar of what they are getting fru at seances, however I take on Zerdini's point, it seems unlikely that we will get real proof from what is happening now. From an outside point of view the one I have heard nothing much about, Bill Meadows maybe the best bet, or possibly Nick Pettit's circle which seems to have the right motivation ( he has a link on here https://www.spiritualismlink.com/t1304-the-mercury-star-circle).

Personally I really believe that you should follow Emma Hardinge Britten's advice in THE PSYCHOLOGICAL REVIEW - DARK CIRCLES AND CABINETS. Emma Hardinge Britten 1882 P440 & P 441 to work as you intend to using light in a "steadfast" circle.

I am sorry if my comment offended you, maybe it was because of the hostility that came out of that thread. I had, at first, hoped that someone like Scott would enter a proper dialog.

Last edited by Admin on Wed 15 Feb 2012 - 4:26; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark74 Wed 15 Feb 2012 - 4:24

Admin wrote:Very true Mark but there was more behind all of that when you work through the thread. In the past on the old SCR Scott typed much better and without the capitals. I agree that his dyslexia has nothing to do with the quality of his mediumship nor does his very close friendship with David Thompson, but we have other people on here with similar difficulties who work very hard on their communications. I think the lovely Jane Lyzell with her Swedeglish and dyslexia is a wonderful case in point. It was however, pertinent to the question raised by Katy, who was hugely impressed by his own website and the way it was written. It is clear that Scott, quite rightly, obtained expert assistance in preparing that. Either that or the display put on on this forum was really a sham. To be honest from communications back in 2005 with Scott I never thought his roblem was teh size it appeared on this site. As I said on that thread I can make no comment about Scotts mediumship, for or against, except to restate my well established view that seances should be in dim red or blue light not in the dark. At the moment we have a plethora of high charging dark seance mediums appearing on the platform and to date failing to provide satisfactory proof to too many people.

I agree with the above but we are not here to judge what we think is ''right and wrong'' with grammer or use of language be it captial letters and so on, let ''his mediumship'' speak for itself, and in all fairness, I have heard personal accounts, heard his trance CD and it does not impress me when I hear two of controls speak in the very same accent, identical to eachother. As a friend once said, ''I left feeling very confused about life-after this world''. Should that be the case. ''No'' People should leave feeling convinced of life after death, isn't that what mediumship is all about.

Mark74

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 15 Feb 2012 - 4:27

High Mark I marginally edited my post to add some thoughts while you were posting. OK I agree about the grammar etc .

Jim
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 15 Feb 2012 - 4:29

I agree with the above but we are not here to judge what we think is ''right and wrong'' with grammer or use of language be it captial letters and so on, let ''his mediumship'' speak for itself, and in all fairness, I have heard personal accounts, heard his trance CD and it does not impress me when I hear two of controls speak in the very same accent, identical to eachother. As a friend once said, ''I left feeling very confused about life-after this world''. Should that be the case. ''No'' People should leave feeling convinced of life after death, isn't that what mediumship is all about.

I agree with you.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by obiwan Wed 15 Feb 2012 - 10:31

mac wrote:My duck friend is up late....
I no longer worry about beauty sleep Smile

obiwan

Back to top Go down

Post by obiwan Wed 15 Feb 2012 - 10:32

Admin wrote:It must be the cold over there Mac, no self respecting Duck would be in the water at the temperature it is currently in the UK
Dry as a good white wine here lol. It is cold but not as bad as last year, so far..... Very Happy

obiwan

Back to top Go down

Post by KatyKing Wed 15 Feb 2012 - 12:40

I spent first fifty years in the frozen NW. Eee it wer grim. We might ave been poor but by Gum we was miserable!
It's one less overcoat and umbrella needed here in the balmy East Midlands.
:-)
KatyKing
KatyKing

Back to top Go down

Post by obiwan Wed 15 Feb 2012 - 13:53

KatyKing wrote:I spent first fifty years in the frozen NW. Eee it wer grim. We might ave been poor but by Gum we was miserable!
It's one less overcoat and umbrella needed here in the balmy East Midlands.
:-)
Shouldn't that be an 'r'? Razz

Last edited by obiwan on Thu 16 Feb 2012 - 0:02; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : missing 'that')

obiwan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next