SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fox Sisters, The peddlers name

3 posters

Go down

Fox Sisters, The peddlers name Empty Fox Sisters, The peddlers name

Post by Admin Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:47 am

Paul Gaunt has just published a brilliant review about the history of the Fox Sisters in the latest edition of Psypioneer. If you do not yet subscribe to it I suggest you do by following the instructions below this post.

The article includes some of the latest findings from detailed research which Lis and I completed through all available online newspaper archives, year by year and word by word. This has thrown up another name for the peddler from a paper from December 13th 1849.

I can only reccomend that you do subscribe and obttain the latest editon, Volume 8, No 1: January 2012, which contains both this material and a full summary of the accurate history of the Fox Sisters.

Jim
How to obtain this free Journal
The Psypioneer journal is at present available, complete with all back issues on the web site
http://www.woodlandway.org and we are greatly indebted to our Australian friends for hosting
and posting this Journal. You can obtain it free and direct by sending an e-mail entitled
“Subscribe” to psypioneersub@btinternet.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Fox Sisters, The peddlers name Empty Re: Fox Sisters, The peddlers name

Post by _Leslie_ Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:28 am

Thanks.... all done - looking forward to reading it Smile
_Leslie_
_Leslie_

Back to top Go down

Fox Sisters, The peddlers name Empty Re: Fox Sisters, The peddlers name