SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Allan Crossley on Physical Mediumship Video

Go down

Allan Crossley on Physical Mediumship Video Empty Allan Crossley on Physical Mediumship Video

Post by Admin on Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:39 am

Part 1

Jim

Last edited by Admin on Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:27 am; edited 2 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Allan Crossley on Physical Mediumship Video Empty Re: Allan Crossley on Physical Mediumship Video

Post by Admin on Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:39 am

Part 2

Jim

Last edited by Admin on Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Allan Crossley on Physical Mediumship Video Empty Re: Allan Crossley on Physical Mediumship Video

Post by Admin on Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:41 am

Part 3

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:42 am

Part 4

Thanks to You Tube and Psychic Times
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Azur on Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:10 pm

Alan Crossley such a great man.

I recommend his book, The Story of Helen Duncan: Materialisation Medium who haven't read it.

Azur

Back to top Go down

Post by zerdini on Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:17 am

Azur wrote:Alan Crossley such a great man.

I recommend his book, The Story of Helen Duncan: Materialisation Medium who haven't read it.

Alan was a former President of the Noah's Ark Society. He returned and spoke to me in his distinctive voice at a physical seance soon after his passing.

zerdini

Back to top Go down

Post by Azur on Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:12 am

zerdini wrote:

Alan was a former President of the Noah's Ark Society. He returned and spoke to me in his distinctive voice at a physical seance soon after his passing.

Thats lovely z, he's over there with Helen Duncan, Alec Harris and many others now.

Alan Crossley was a pioneer.

Azur

Back to top Go down

Post by zerdini on Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:07 am

Azur wrote:
zerdini wrote:

Thats lovely z, he's over there with Helen Duncan, Alec Harris and many others now.

I know he was looking forward to being reunited with his wife and I feel sure he's met the others you mention but that can only be speculation.

zerdini

Back to top Go down

Post by Azur on Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:17 pm

zerdini wrote:
Azur wrote:
zerdini wrote:

I know he was looking forward to being reunited with his wife and I feel sure he's met the others you mention but that can only be speculation.

Alan and Irene are reunited I am sure.

Azur

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum