SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Psychic Predictions from 1980 in a clever twist

3 posters

Go down

Psychic Predictions from 1980 in a clever twist Empty Psychic Predictions from 1980 in a clever twist

Post by Admin Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:28 am

I like this one the set etc is very realistic but the video is too good for the year...very clever though... if its not a spoof (really) ... watch out for the aliens this year

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Psychic Predictions from 1980 in a clever twist Empty Re: Psychic Predictions from 1980 in a clever twist

Post by Bill Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:32 am

Blimey, roll on 2013. lol

Bill

Bill

Back to top Go down

Psychic Predictions from 1980 in a clever twist Empty Re: Psychic Predictions from 1980 in a clever twist

Post by Left Behind Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:09 pm

I think it's a spoof.

If not: he was right about some things: yet way off about electric cars being the norm by 2005.

And the election of a black US President has turned out to be a total non-event. Rather than hailing him as a Savior or Messiah, the American people elected him because they were so fed up with the Bush Administration, didn't like Obama's Republican opponent, tried to be optimistic about Obama: and within 6 months, were as fed up with him as they were with Bush.

I wonder when the space aliens will land? Very Happy

Jim

Left Behind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down