SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Near Death Experience Research Foundation

Go down

Near Death Experience Research Foundation Empty Near Death Experience Research Foundation

Post by Admin on Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:09 pm

Of course this is the major foundation with its very active web site http://www.nderf.org/ . I have seperated this from Spiritualism because, although NDE's maybe one of the best proofs there are, the "philisophical and rligous" aspects of those involved cover such a broad area.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Near Death Experience Research Foundation Empty Re: Near Death Experience Research Foundation

Post by Left Behind on Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:39 am

Headed by Dr. Long, who works at a hospital here in Louisiana.

Jim

Left Behind

Back to top Go down

Near Death Experience Research Foundation Empty Re: Near Death Experience Research Foundation

Post by Admin on Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:50 am

When I found these I thought of your interest Jim and the very close association NDE's have to proving continued survival.
I suspect most Spiritualists have copies of at least one of Raymond Moody's books, the man who coined the term Near Death Experience in 1975. http://www.near-death.com/experiences/experts03.html
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Left Behind on Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:57 am

It's a shame that there isn't more interest in Spiritualism among those interested in Near Death Experiences, and vice versa.

It all deals with the same phenomena, really: even if it approaches it differently, and touches different aspects of it.

Jim

Left Behind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum