SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rochester Square Spiritualist Temple

3 posters

Go down

Rochester Square Spiritualist Temple  Empty Rochester Square Spiritualist Temple

Post by Admin Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:03 pm

Interesting couple of items, lovely building.

http://www.londonremembers.com/memorials/spiritualist-temple-conan-doyle
http://www.spiritualistresources.com/cgi-bin/centers/index.pl?read=147
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Rochester Square Spiritualist Temple  Empty Re: Rochester Square Spiritualist Temple

Post by Left Behind Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:29 am

A place I'll have to visit, if I ever visit London again.

Left Behind

Back to top Go down

Rochester Square Spiritualist Temple  Empty Re: Rochester Square Spiritualist Temple

Post by Azur Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:40 am

Thanks Jim,

It's a shame most of these wonderful places no longer exist Sad

It's the same with the SAGB in London, shame they moved premises, imagine all that fantastic spirit power built up over the years in it's building, now gone.

Conan-Doyle had so much vision in those days. I often wonder what he thinks about it all now.

Azur

Back to top Go down

Post by Left Behind Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:49 am

Spiritualist temples, Christian churches, Masonic temples. . . anything built for good purposes in the past, we can't even maintain them today. Sad

Left Behind

Back to top Go down

Post by Azur Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:54 am

Spiritualism proves the continuity of life which offers more than any christian church, or masonic temple. Smile

Azur

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down