SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Try and guess what this commercial is for before the END

4 posters

Go down

Try and guess what this commercial is for before the END Empty Try and guess what this commercial is for before the END

Post by jock Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:00 pm

Try and guess what this commercial is for … BEFORE it ends … It's one of the best ads I've ever seen

CLICK HERE

http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=22984504&server=vimeo.com&show_title=0&show_byline=0&show_portrait=0&color=00adef&fullscreen=1&autoplay=1&loop=0

jock

Back to top Go down

Try and guess what this commercial is for before the END Empty Re: Try and guess what this commercial is for before the END

Post by obiwan Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:02 pm

LMAO now that is funny lol

obiwan

Back to top Go down

Try and guess what this commercial is for before the END Empty Re: Try and guess what this commercial is for before the END

Post by Bill Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:28 am

Good one Jock. I never guessed what the ad was for of course but it gave me a good laugh at the end.

Bill

Back to top Go down

Post by Tor__Hershman Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:25 pm

Did not guess, LOL.
Thank you for that one.
Try and guess what this commercial is for before the END Album_1191562901
Tor__Hershman
Tor__Hershman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down