SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

William and Aliens

2 posters

Go down

William and Aliens Empty William and Aliens

Post by Admin Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:52 am

A little snippet from a well known weekly report concerns a certain well known guide William Charles Cadwell who we now know did not exist as claimed (by WCC himself)

Last Saturday I had a conversation with an afterlife intelligence - with 'William' from the afterlife who regularly materializes in the Circle of the Silver Cord. He confirmed that although he has never witnessed an E.T. in the afterlife, "UFO's and ET's" do exist.

I think this one is right up with WCC's best if not anywhere near his best teh very dangerous one where he reccomended aspirins for pregnant ladies to prevent Downs Syndrome. Of course all of this is in the "questions for DT" thread in Physical mediumship.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

William and Aliens Empty Re: William and Aliens

Post by my-journey Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:01 am

The Rev. Dr. Ian Gordon, associated with the Christian Spiritualists Churches, in the Berwick and Packenham region of Melbourne (Aust), has in depth knowledge of entities from other dimension, and occasionally gives lectures/talks. He also written numerous books, one in particular is channelled messages from Andronicus.

my-journey

Back to top Go down

Post by my-journey Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:04 am

Check out the alleged UFO flying over the London Olympic Ceremony. It's all over the internet. Officially it's a blimp!! What do you think?

my-journey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down