SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So You want to be a Medium? UK mediums visit Calgary

4 posters

Go down

So You want to be a Medium? UK mediums visit Calgary Empty So You want to be a Medium? UK mediums visit Calgary

Post by spelech Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:41 pm

Good day to everyone!
I am part of the board for the Calgary First Spiritualist Church in Calgary, AB, Canada and we are trying to pass on information about a fabulous weekend intensive workshop in Calgary November 10-13, 2011. We have 2 world renowned UK mediums (Rev Libby Clark and Tim Abbott) from Arthur Findlay College, in Stansted in England joining our 2 amazing mediums (Louise Gebhart and Donna Kiss) from our church to offer a workshop for people at all levels that want to deepen their connection with Spirit and develop their mediumship skills.

All the information and registration can be found at www.stanstedintherockies.com.

Our church website (so you know we are legit) is www.calgaryfirstspiritualistchurch.ca

We are hoping for a wide range of mediums from across Canada and the U.S.A to join us for this fabulous opportunity!

Love and Light
Sharon

Last edited by spelech on Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot the names of the mediums!)

spelech

Back to top Go down

So You want to be a Medium? UK mediums visit Calgary Empty Re: So You want to be a Medium? UK mediums visit Calgary

Post by Admin Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:51 am

Welcome Sharon its great to see you on here. I hope people pick up on your visitors. Being down under we have the same issue when visitors come to us.

Jim
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

So You want to be a Medium? UK mediums visit Calgary Empty Re: So You want to be a Medium? UK mediums visit Calgary

Post by mac Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:28 am

I hope we have some North American members who might be interested in seeing our Brit. mediums demonstrate.

We'll be north of the border shortly but I'm unsure exactly when - probably a week or two depending on how much sightseeing we do en route.

I'll see if we're anywhere near your church - could be interesting to see what the Cannucks do..... Smile

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by spelech Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:39 pm

Hi Mac
Libby Clark has been here twice now and has been enthusiasticaly received into our church with her stellar mediumship - so we are really excited for her and Tim to both be here. Should be amazing! I have been lucky to work with both at Arthur Findlay College, so I know what excellent tutors they are.

Our church is easy to find in CAlgary which is on the doorstep to the beautiful Banff National Park (well about an hour away but in our neck of the woods that is close) - would be great for you to visit if you are ever around! Let me know if it works out!
www.calgaryfirstspiritualistchurch.ca

spelech

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:00 pm

spelech wrote:Hi Mac
Libby Clark has been here twice now and has been enthusiasticaly received into our church with her stellar mediumship - so we are really excited for her and Tim to both be here. Should be amazing! I have been lucky to work with both at Arthur Findlay College, so I know what excellent tutors they are.

Our church is easy to find in CAlgary which is on the doorstep to the beautiful Banff National Park (well about an hour away but in our neck of the woods that is close) - would be great for you to visit if you are ever around! Let me know if it works out!

thanks! We're in MT right now and heading steadily towards the border - I'll see what happens after we get into Canada.... Banff is on our 'To visit' list - naturally! - and we'll be staying with Canadian friends in that general area.

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by zerdini Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:27 am

mac wrote:

thanks! We're in MT right now and heading steadily towards the border - I'll see what happens after we get into Canada.... Banff is on our 'To visit' list - naturally! - and we'll be staying with Canadian friends in that general area.

I spent three days in Banff last year - it's a lovely town. Lake Louise is definitely worth a visit, Mac, if you're in that area.

zerdini

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:33 pm

zerdini wrote:
mac wrote:

I spent three days in Banff last year - it's a lovely town. Lake Louise is definitely worth a visit, Mac, if you're in that area.

Yes, z, the lake's also on the 'To Visit' list - all the touristy stuff this summer - thanks. Smile

mac

Back to top Go down

So You want to be a Medium? UK mediums visit Calgary Empty So you want to be a medium? BOOK BY Aug 30th for a free draw

Post by spelech Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:10 pm

We are excited about our upcoming workshop in November at Calgary, Alberta "Stansed BY the Rockies" where Libby Clark and Tim Abbott from the famed Arthur Findlay College in England will be joining our two amazing mediums Donna Kiss and Louise Gebhart for an intensive weekend workshop November 10-13th.

People of all levels in mediumship development are more than welcome to partake in small and large workshops, with amazing tutors. From people who have never worked with Spirit to people doing private readings and platform work - all will find great opportunities to develop their abilities!

Book by August 30th - and your name will automatically be entered in a draw for a free 1/2 hour private reading with one of three of our mediums.

Deadline to register September 7th.

For all information go to www.stanstedintherockies.com

spelech

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down