SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scott Milligan!?

+3
Admin
zerdini
Jane Lyzell
7 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Scott Milligan!? - Page 3 Empty Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by scottmilligan Mon 22 Aug 2011 - 18:17

YES 11 YEAR WILLBE 12 IN MAY

scottmilligan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Lyzell Mon 22 Aug 2011 - 18:18

scottmilligan wrote:YES SAME CIRCLE 1 ONCE AWEEK UNDER THE GUIDACE OF JOHN ASTIN

same whit the trance comunication and what did John say aboute that? Do You have independed direkt vouyce?
Jane Lyzell
Jane Lyzell

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Lyzell Mon 22 Aug 2011 - 18:20

RobertCollierJames wrote:It's all to do with the power of the spirit. Agnes Guppy, a wonderful victorian physical medium transported from her house at Highbury in London, to Conduit street, a distance of three miles. The mediums Frank Herne and Charles Williams and eight sitters, were holding a séance. Mr. Harrison, one of the sitters humorously requested that the other world might transport Mrs. Guppy to the seance room, all of a sudden there was a loud bang and there sat Mrs Guppy half dressed, with her shoes off, and in a state of deep trance. How wonderful must that have been, to experience that, to experience the power! The reason why we don't have the likes of DD Home, Leslie Flint, Florence Cook anymore is due to the fact, the movement have stop listing to the Spirit world, they think they can do it on there own, and it can't happen, it's all about team work! The movement need to start opening up more and listing to what the other world have got to say instead of listing to egos.

I´m totely agree whit you Robert:-)

Thats why I´m soo concearnd boute new medium going oute and demonstrate there gift on ther one! Wink
Jane Lyzell
Jane Lyzell

Back to top Go down

Post by scottmilligan Mon 22 Aug 2011 - 18:25

DEVELOPMENT HAS BEEN LONG AND HARD AND THE ROAD AHEAD WILL BE LONG AND HARD.

scottmilligan

Back to top Go down

Post by scottmilligan Mon 22 Aug 2011 - 18:26

THE TRANCE CAN WITH THE PHYISCAL AS THE SPIRIT PEOPLE SPOKE TROUGH ME BEFORE THE VOICE BOX WAS DEVELOPED AND FORMED ...

scottmilligan

Back to top Go down

Post by a Mon 22 Aug 2011 - 18:34

Have trust in spirit, I always say, ''Spirit always prevails'' Spirit have never turned there back on anyone, but they don't stop other's turning there back on them! People say physical phenomena is gone, no it has ''not'' it never went, just people are not willing to sit for spirit, they look for quick fixes, I know of some people that have done a course at AFC and they come back thinking they are mediums, even open up centres and schools and teach. The latent mediumistic gift has to be there, mediumship is a gift that is bestowed to others by the Spirit world, and it is a gift that needs to be nurtured and cared for in order for it to be a service for others.

a

Back to top Go down

Post by a Mon 22 Aug 2011 - 18:42

That is not geared at Scott by the way, just in case I am misunderstood here.

a

Back to top Go down

Post by scottmilligan Mon 22 Aug 2011 - 18:48

YES ROBERT PEOPLE THINK THEY DO A COURSE AND THEY ARE THE NEXT MEDIUM WHEN IT IS NOT THE WAY .... I BELIEVE WE HAVE LOST THE ARE OF SITTING IN THE POWER OF ONESELF POWER OF THE OTHER WORLD AND FRIENDS WITH LIKE MINDS AND SAYING TO THE OTHER WORLD WE ARE HERE , LETS SEE WHAT WE CAN DO TOGEATHER .

scottmilligan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Lyzell Mon 22 Aug 2011 - 18:57

scottmilligan wrote:DEVELOPMENT HAS BEEN LONG AND HARD AND THE ROAD AHEAD WILL BE LONG AND HARD.

why hard???
Jane Lyzell
Jane Lyzell

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Lyzell Mon 22 Aug 2011 - 18:59

scottmilligan wrote:THE TRANCE CAN WITH THE PHYISCAL AS THE SPIRIT PEOPLE SPOKE TROUGH ME BEFORE THE VOICE BOX WAS DEVELOPED AND FORMED ...
I understand that - but why are they still doing trance in youre circle if you have independed voyce??
Jane Lyzell
Jane Lyzell

Back to top Go down

Post by scottmilligan Mon 22 Aug 2011 - 18:59

AS NOT ONLY DO YOU HAVE STANDED UP TO THE PEOPLE WHO DONT UNDERSTAND ABOUT PHYSICAL MEDIUMSHIP YOU HAVE TO SOMETIME HAVE TO STAND UP TO SPIRITLIST TOO ...

scottmilligan

Back to top Go down

Post by scottmilligan Mon 22 Aug 2011 - 19:00

YOU NEED TO ASK THE OTHER WORLD THAT ....

scottmilligan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Lyzell Mon 22 Aug 2011 - 19:02

RobertCollierJames wrote:Have trust in spirit, I always say, ''Spirit always prevails'' Spirit have never turned there back on anyone, but they don't stop other's turning there back on them! People say physical phenomena is gone, no it has ''not'' it never went, just people are not willing to sit for spirit, they look for quick fixes, I know of some people that have done a course at AFC and they come back thinking they are mediums, even open up centres and schools and teach. The latent mediumistic gift has to be there, mediumship is a gift that is bestowed to others by the Spirit world, and it is a gift that needs to be nurtured and cared for in order for it to be a service for others.

totely agree whit you aghen hear - thats why is so importent genuin medium exspechely physical medium arent gooing oute to soon Wink
Jane Lyzell
Jane Lyzell

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Lyzell Mon 22 Aug 2011 - 19:03

scottmilligan wrote:YOU NEED TO ASK THE OTHER WORLD THAT ....
ask what??
Jane Lyzell
Jane Lyzell

Back to top Go down

Post by scottmilligan Mon 22 Aug 2011 - 19:04

WHY WE STILL HAVE BOTH TRANCE VOICE AND DIRIC VOICE AS I DONT HAVE THE ANSWER TO IT .

scottmilligan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Lyzell Mon 22 Aug 2011 - 19:05

scottmilligan wrote:YES 11 YEAR WILLBE 12 IN MAY
it is 9 month thil 12 year - so it is resently 11 year! Surprised
Jane Lyzell
Jane Lyzell

Back to top Go down

Post by scottmilligan Mon 22 Aug 2011 - 19:06

WELL I LOOK FORWARD NOT BACK Basketball

scottmilligan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Lyzell Mon 22 Aug 2011 - 19:07

scottmilligan wrote:WHY WE STILL HAVE BOTH TRANCE VOICE AND DIRIC VOICE AS I DONT HAVE THE ANSWER TO IT .

Why dont you ask ore youre cirkelleder offcource - ho that is now when Joh has past?
Jane Lyzell
Jane Lyzell

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Lyzell Mon 22 Aug 2011 - 19:09

scottmilligan wrote:WELL I LOOK FORWARD NOT BACK Basketball
if you press on quote i can see what you are answering!
Jane Lyzell
Jane Lyzell

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Lyzell Mon 22 Aug 2011 - 19:10

scottmilligan wrote:WHY WE STILL HAVE BOTH TRANCE VOICE AND DIRIC VOICE AS I DONT HAVE THE ANSWER TO IT .

You shuld have!!!!!!!!
Jane Lyzell
Jane Lyzell

Back to top Go down

Post by scottmilligan Mon 22 Aug 2011 - 19:11

MY CIRCLE IS A STRONG CIRCLE WHO ARE MORE THAN HAPPY WITH THE WAY IM UNFOLDING . IM SO PROUD OF THE OTHER WORLD AND HOW THEY WORK AND OTHERS WHO COME SEEN TO LEAVE HAPPY AND WITH AN DEEPER UNDERSTANDING .

scottmilligan

Back to top Go down

Post by scottmilligan Mon 22 Aug 2011 - 19:11

WHAT I SHOUD HAVE THE ANSWER ..... WHY?

scottmilligan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Lyzell Mon 22 Aug 2011 - 19:16

scottmilligan wrote:WHAT I SHOUD HAVE THE ANSWER ..... WHY?

the spirit wuld informe you why it is still needed!? and youre cirkel leder shuld ask that qwestiun- the spiritwurld might think you whant to have trance comunikation still - it is not neded when you have come to independed direkt vouyce - i meen that is physical mediumship - not trance!
Jane Lyzell
Jane Lyzell

Back to top Go down

Post by scottmilligan Mon 22 Aug 2011 - 19:18

MY JOB IS GET MYSELF OUT THE WAY WHY WE WORK ..... MY CIRCLE MAY HAVE THE ANSWER BUT CHOOSE NOT TO TELL ME ...

scottmilligan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Lyzell Mon 22 Aug 2011 - 19:19

scottmilligan wrote:MY CIRCLE IS A STRONG CIRCLE WHO ARE MORE THAN HAPPY WITH THE WAY IM UNFOLDING . IM SO PROUD OF THE OTHER WORLD AND HOW THEY WORK AND OTHERS WHO COME SEEN TO LEAVE HAPPY AND WITH AN DEEPER UNDERSTANDING .

thats nice and offcource you can leev it whit that - but!!!! if you whant to develop as physicalmedium it shuld alvayce bee qwestdjent over and over aghen and tested to become more. if you sathesfy the spirit whil bee that to and leev it whit that! just a advice!
Jane Lyzell
Jane Lyzell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next