SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Thoughts About This Mediums View -we are wrong?

2 posters

Go down

Your Thoughts About This Mediums View -we are wrong? Empty Your Thoughts About This Mediums View -we are wrong?

Post by Admin Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:36 pm

I tend to agree with a fair amount of this ther are some very valid points and we have had one UK visitor from teh South West talking about "fast trackiing" and even suggesting we progress people who we may realise are unsuitable on a platform. This new instant view is likely to discredit whatever is left of Mediumship.

For some reason teh embed code is not working
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrR-Ocw-4VE
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Your Thoughts About This Mediums View -we are wrong? Empty Re: Your Thoughts About This Mediums View -we are wrong?

Post by Craske Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:45 am

An interesting video. Unfortunatley she is completely wrong when she states that natural mediums never experience problems. I have spoken to many people over the years who have become aware of their 'gift' and have been very distubed by it, in fact some have viewed it as a curse even though mostly the communication is benign. Making Spiritualist churches off limits to the many seeking to understand, would cut them off from the only real source of help available.
There are of course those who are suffering mental problems and I believe all Spiritualist organisations should have someone qualified to pick these out and guide them onto a more suitable path.

As to fast tracking and everyone being capable of mediumship, we all have natural levels of ability which may be enhanced by training but you are never going to turn a sows ear into a silk purse however much you refine it.
No amount of training can bring out a mediumistic talent that is simply too dim or is not there at all.

Craske

Back to top Go down

Your Thoughts About This Mediums View -we are wrong? Empty Re: Your Thoughts About This Mediums View -we are wrong?

Post by Craske Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:03 am

One further point I would like to make.
The one comment under the video is from someone who was damaged by contact with Spiritualism and presumably would like it curtailed or banned.
The video also tends to promote the idea of severe restriction of spiritualist activity. But by this premise such restrictions should be applied to other religions/philosophys of life as they all have the potential to damage vunerable persons and frequently have.

Craske

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down