SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Psychic Spies Whatever happened to America's remote viewers?

2 posters

Go down

Psychic Spies Whatever happened to America's remote viewers? Empty Psychic Spies Whatever happened to America's remote viewers?

Post by Admin Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:00 am

Interesting piece about the USA's Remote Viewing project in the Fortean Times

http://www.forteantimes.com/features/articles/5164/psychic_spies.html
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Psychic Spies Whatever happened to America's remote viewers? Empty Re: Psychic Spies Whatever happened to America's remote viewers?

Post by Wes Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:00 am

Funny you should have that link Jim - yesterday I started watching my dvd of Men who Stare at Goats, with the commentary track by the guy who wrote the book that the movie is loosely based on.

In the movie, a remote viewer is aked where Panamanian dictator Manual Noriega ia hiding. After entering a trance for a few minutes, he snaps out of it and says "ask Angela Lansbury"

So the military ask Angela Lansbury, but she didn't know. Apparantly this really happened, but the answer given was "ask Kristy McNicol" a somewhat lesser know actress Very Happy

I thought the guy who wrote the book would be a spaced out conspiracy theorist, but actually he is a well balanced skeptic with war zone experience.

The audio commentary alone makes the dvd well worth buying, especially if like me you get the special edition complete with yellow "no goats, no glory" t-shirt (on sale for $15 at J&B hi fi)

It seems that at one point the military was considering peaceful ways to win wars, such as by developing a "gay bomb' that when used in conjunction with a "halitosis bomb" would render an enemy army totally confused and unable to fight...

The author suggests that the only reason the American military started psychic research was because they thought the Russians were already doing it. Once the Russians heard the Americans were doing it, they had to start too. After spending millions of dollars and 20 years of no results, the Americans had enough and canned the program. After all, what was the point of knowing that Manuel Noriega was hiding in a bathroom with blue walls if you don't know where the house was that he was hiding in?
Wes
Wes

Back to top Go down

Psychic Spies Whatever happened to America's remote viewers? Empty Re: Psychic Spies Whatever happened to America's remote viewers?

Post by Admin Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:27 am

That T shirt sounds worth the money for the DVD. We could hand them out to failed Psychics
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down