SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evps

5 posters

Go down

Evps Empty Evps

Post by tmmw Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:25 am

Hi all,

I have always found the phenomena of evp's as being very interesting. I started researching evps and have captured some amazing ones in the process. It seems the longer I work with them the stronger the voices become. Recently I attended a paranormal event in a place that was known to be "haunted" (though I get nice evps in my own house and I know its not haunted). One that I found to be so incredible was an evp that is clearer when played in reverse than in forward. Someone mentored me in taking the forward version and pasting it to the reverse to make one clear sentence. He says that the spiritual voice makes use of the short recording by making it legible in forward and reverse. It uses less energy to get more information through.

Here is one that I captured at that event. I pasted the forward to the reverse. It sounds like (forward -"Thats Hard Its a toughy", Reverse-"Laurie Misses the Boys).

http://www.box.net/shared/g7wp942sww

Hope you can hear it (especially the reverse).

Take care,
Lynn

tmmw

Back to top Go down

Evps Empty Re: Evps

Post by Bill Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:35 am

Hi Lynn,
thanks for the posting. It sounded quite interestin. I must admit that I have not heard of the reverse process before.
Take care.

Bill

Bill

Back to top Go down

Post by tmmw Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:04 pm

Hi Bill,
Thanks for the reply. Honestly I didn't hear about the reverse evp process either until I was introduced to it not too long ago. So far I have had great results with it. It is so amazing that the "extra" voices are picked up on the recorder in the first place, but to me when I get a clear reverse evp it is a validation for me that it is a genuine message of some sort.

Take care,
Lynn

tmmw

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:43 am

EVP has been around for quite some time but has created very little interest and achieved almost nothing. I've heard some recordings and been unimpressed.

It seems to me a great deal of effort for very little return and the issue of playing a recording backwards is, to say the very least, curious.

Some might say ridiculous....

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by zerdini Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:55 pm

Here is one that I captured at that event. I pasted the forward to the reverse. It sounds like (forward -"Thats Hard Its a toughy", Reverse-"Laurie Misses the Boys).

http://www.box.net/shared/g7wp942sww

Hope you can hear it (especially the reverse).

Hi Lynn

I have listened to it a number of times but sadly I couldn't make anything out even though I knew what I was listening for.

Thanks anyway.

Z

zerdini

Back to top Go down

Post by tmmw Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:40 pm

Thanks Mac and Z for your honest opinions. Most appreciated, I guess that is one endeavor that I will give up. In my search I am limited to whats available around my area, but it is very very limited. I will just leave the investigation of afterlife to being in the afterlife, it matters not anyways. What really matters is the hear and now and I'm sure that you both agree with me on that Rolling Eyes

Take care,
Lynn

tmmw

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:04 pm

tmmw wrote:Thanks Mac and Z for your honest opinions. Most appreciated, I guess that is one endeavor that I will give up. In my search I am limited to whats available around my area, but it is very very limited. I will just leave the investigation of afterlife to being in the afterlife, it matters not anyways. What really matters is the hear and now and I'm sure that you both agree with me on that Rolling Eyes

Take care,
Lynn

I know that as I've grown old(er!) I've become increasingly intolerant of issues which I see as peripheral to the main message of survival. So often it seems there is much wasted effort re-inventing the wheel.

We are unusual. This forum is focussed on Spiritualism and may be of interest to those investigating survival even if they do not class themselves as Spiritualists. That's fine but in essence I see no purpose in trying, on these pages, to investigate the situation of life beyond physical death. Many - perhaps most? - of those posting here have already been there, done that and collected all the T-shirts there are to be collected.

EVP would be unlikely to 'prove' (demonstrate) any better - if 'proof' were necessary - the principle of survival and mediumistic communication between them and us. It's looking unlikely that any other form of communication would be able to show it better than established ways.

I do agree that what's important is the here and now because that's where and when we are. At the same time there is nothing wrong in trying to relate our special understanding of life, death and the continuation of life to the everyday situations of the here and now.

They are areas where it can shed a wholly different light.

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by tmmw Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:23 pm

Hi Mac,

We are unusual. This forum is focussed on Spiritualism and may be of interest to those investigating survival even if they do not class themselves as Spiritualists. That's fine but in essence I see no purpose in trying, on these pages, to investigate the situation of life beyond physical death. Many - perhaps most? - of those posting here have already been there, done that and collected all the T-shirts there are to be collected.

Wow, so sorry, hopefully admin can help me delete this. Didn't mean to upset anyone. I promise I will not go off the focus of spiritualism when I post (I don't like t-shirts anyways). Evps 789847 Sad sorry again...

Many blessings to you,
Lynn

tmmw

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:20 am

tmmw wrote:Hi Mac,

Wow, so sorry, hopefully admin can help me delete this. Didn't mean to upset anyone. I promise I will not go off the focus of spiritualism when I post (I don't like t-shirts anyways). Evps 789847 Sad sorry again...

Many blessings to you,
Lynn

No, no, no it's me who should say sorry Lynn - I didn't mean my reply to sound like this at all Sad

I'm not upset by your postings but I am upset that my reply came over in a way not intended.

You have every right to express your interest in any subject you choose. I respect that right.

I should make more effort to be less tetchy!!! Shocked

Sorry.....

love Keith

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by zerdini Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:55 am

tmmw wrote:Thanks Mac and Z for your honest opinions. Most appreciated, I guess that is one endeavor that I will give up. In my search I am limited to whats available around my area, but it is very very limited. I will just leave the investigation of afterlife to being in the afterlife, it matters not anyways. What really matters is the hear and now and I'm sure that you both agree with me on that Rolling Eyes

Take care,
Lynn

Hi Lynn

I guess it must be very difficult in your area. However, if you really feel that EVP is the way forward for you and you can get evidence that way then do persist. Perseverance is the keynote to success.

Talk to your friends and family, who have passed over, in your mind. In that way you will establish stronger and stronger links and you will eventually be led in the direction to get real evidence that will be meaningful for you.

A young spirit once said "keep us alive in your mind".

Thank you for posting that extract.

All the best

Z

zerdini

Back to top Go down

Post by tmmw Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:45 pm

Hello Keith,

No, no, no it's me who should say sorry Lynn - I didn't mean my reply to sound like this at all Sad

I'm not upset by your postings but I am upset that my reply came over in a way not intended.

You have every right to express your interest in any subject you choose. I respect that right.

I should make more effort to be less tetchy!!! Shocked

Sorry.....

love Keith

Thank you so much for your kind reply, your sincerity is most appreciated.

Love to you too, from my deepest heart
Lynn

tmmw

Back to top Go down

Post by tmmw Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:57 pm

Hello Z,

Hi Lynn

I guess it must be very difficult in your area. However, if you really feel that EVP is the way forward for you and you can get evidence that way then do persist. Perseverance is the keynote to success.

Talk to your friends and family, who have passed over, in your mind. In that way you will establish stronger and stronger links and you will eventually be led in the direction to get real evidence that will be meaningful for you.

A young spirit once said "keep us alive in your mind".

Thank you for posting that extract.

All the best

Z

Thanks for the advice, I will certainly keep that in mind. I didn't realize that if I keep talking to those I know in spirit with my mind it would help the link grow stronger leading me to true evidence (keeping them alive). I will try that most kind help.

Take care,
Lynn

tmmw

Back to top Go down

Post by zerdini Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:37 am

Hi Lynn

A lot of people talk about their loved ones in the past tense as though they are gone and will never be seen again.

This creates a barrier to good communication.

By talking to them in our mind we draw them closer to us and they are often able to help us in ways beyond our comprehension.

All the best

Z

zerdini

Back to top Go down

Post by tmmw Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:17 pm

Hello Z,

Hi Lynn

A lot of people talk about their loved ones in the past tense as though they are gone and will never be seen again.

By talking to them in our mind we draw them closer to us and they are often able to help us in ways beyond our comprehension.

All the best

Z

Thanks for that useful information. Last night when I tried to talk to my grandmother and friends and family who passed, I came up against what you just mentioned. I realized that I have been referring to them in the past tense, it actually felt a little awkward talking to them. It is something I will work with.

Take care,
Lynn

tmmw

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:20 am

zerdini wrote:Hi Lynn

All the best

Z

excellent advice.....

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by baumer7 Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:42 am

Hi Lynny,
Just reading through the thread here...
You must never allow yourself not to investigate whatever interests you in this or any other area regarding absolutely anything.
While the members who've posted here (and whom we have great respect) have already experienced much more than you or I have to this point...it is up to us to do as we choose on our way to being where they've already arrived.
To me, it is amazing that you pick up these EVP's as I'm sure it is to you, however long that amazement lasts. Whether or not it holds any real true "evidence" is irrelevant at this point.
I'm not saying to take their advice with a grain of salt...just do as you will in your own here & now experience to get where you are going.
It sort of relates to experiencing things "the hard way"...you know? No matter what people tell you of their experiences & what works better & what doesn't...you always go through those mistakes for yourself anyway because you learn "the hard way!" & that's fine!
Also, you can speak to your loved ones like you speak to anyone...as being right with you & along side you, because...that IS where they are, you know. It is OK to refer to what "you used to do" or "you used to say" or "remember when we...." just speak to them like they're here with you now. I've had some amazing things occur around me since I've been doing that! It truly works.
Love Ya,
Steve
baumer7
baumer7

Back to top Go down

Post by tmmw Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:56 pm

Hi Steve,

Thanks for the post and advice and input about talking to your loved ones. Nice to see you, hope all is going well with you.

Take care,
Lynn

tmmw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum