SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hometown article on Victoria Woodhull

2 posters

Go down

Hometown article on Victoria Woodhull Empty Hometown article on Victoria Woodhull

Post by Admin Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:45 pm

I am gathering material to write about this controversial Lady

http://www.chillicothegazette.com/article/BF/20080303/NEWS01/803030302/Homer-born-Victoria-Woodhull-woman-ahead-her-time?odyssey=nav%7Chead
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Hometown article on Victoria Woodhull Empty Re: Hometown article on Victoria Woodhull

Post by pricel Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:06 pm

An assessment of Victoria Woodhull was published in Psypioneer
December 2004 where she is called a lost leader. A case could be made that Spiritualism in the States never recovered from Victoria!

pricel

Back to top Go down

Hometown article on Victoria Woodhull Empty Re: Hometown article on Victoria Woodhull

Post by Admin Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:55 pm

I think I agree with you on that finding. The uproar after the close of the infamous 1873 National Convention of the NSA saw that first attempt at a USA body collapse with state after state leaving and rejecting the decisions taken.

Another 20 years before they tried again and by that time much of the vigour had gone. I have been tracking whatever I can about all of this from the American newspapers reports.

Jim
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down